2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Rearranged the shelves as a consolation to all the Ls I took today.
1C48EF35-0C28-4AC2-B381-FCB62BA849C9.jpeg

This is just stupid. Over $300 for a dunk without a special box and over $200 for a simple GR colorway? No way in hell. Can't believe y'all are paying that tbh but don't let me be in your pockets. Just way beyond my price range for what's supposed to be a cheap shoe. Nike can stuff themselves this weekend for the terrible allocation of dunks this year.

This is just stupid. Over $300 for a dunk without a special box and over $200 for a simple GR colorway? No way in hell. Can't believe y'all are paying that tbh but don't let me be in your pockets. Just way beyond my price range for what's supposed to be a cheap shoe. Nike can stuff themselves this weekend for the terrible allocation of dunks this year.
Yeah you are correct....they playing. I feel like these college dunks are stupid limited in numbers.

300 - 370 definitely way too much for the Safari dunks imo. I really want them but no way I can justify that price personally. I always think how u can at least get 2 other shoes I've been wanting in that price.

But to each their own. Happy for getting own them.
Just wait prices will slide. You could've bought mad early for mid 350s. People tripping.

Honestly I can't get myself to do more than 200. I'll be ok if they don't ever drop that low. Might pick up some old pink or blue or black box era dunk to forge6the Safari Ls..

I think $250 might be my max but the way things go nowadays that won’t happen. I’ll just put that towards something I want more that I’ve been looking out for a while instead.

also remember that the safaris are dunk low pros. the tooling aint the greatest, no padding and they aren't comfy. feels like you're walking on a plank

Low production numbers is what made NikeSB successful. They're not going to change that now.

When Sandy Bodecker took over a then failing Nike skateboarding department, he laid out a simple plan with SB dunks to turn them around: limited numbers, interesting stories, tight distribution channels.

Limiting the numbers built interest.

Making sure each colorway had an interesting story is what eventually led to this whole every release gets a nickname thing.

And limiting the distribution to a select number of independent skate shops is what got skaters to finally buy in.

Most of what ya'll *****ing about is what made us love this shoe in the first place.

Yeah, it's frustrating watching resale culture destroy the sb dunk culture. But don't forget the history of it.

Honestly I can't get myself to do more than 200. I'll be ok if they don't ever drop that low. Might pick up some old pink or blue or black box era dunk to forge6the Safari Ls..
Yeah 200 ain't happening on the safaris. Maybe the college joints but sub 3 might be hard for the safaris. I'd say maybe 275-290 once the undercutting starts if you get lucky. I'm cool on the safaris since I ain't hit for retail.

Back
Top Bottom