2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'm not understanding the attraction to the safaris

I straight up think they are ugly

I know that puts me in the minority, but the colors just seem meh
Maybe they look better in person but I don't think it would be that much of a difference

The original AM1s were fire—still kicking myself for selling those. But yeah, the colorway doesn’t translate well to the dunk model, IMO. Classic Nike move in milking a hyped colorway by throwing it on another popular model.

My town is on lockdown. Me and my wife both work in service industry. We're both out of work. Looking like 6-8 weeks. Just sucks right now. But Ion brighter side of things I'm gonna go through my collection and get things in order. I'll post some collection pics to pass the time. Stay safe out there homies.

The QC is oOf..
i wouldn’t pay resell with the glue, lopsided stitches, and left over blue leather crud on the edges I’ve noticed.

I’m glad i got Them for $100. I wouldn’t pay more. If you want to pay resell secure your grail, plums or safaris first then these!
816EBAFA-D93F-4540-8017-4418CA99CC1E.jpeg
02DA3084-9BCD-442B-B214-20DD9ED25059.jpeg
58A65C4C-F459-4D96-93F9-876B1B311F83.jpeg

ouch

i love when kicks arrive during the wife's naptime (shes preg right now) that makes it easy.
my go-to is "i just shipped out a pair or two this week" etc etc

so, for those with both. relatively speaking, whats nicer, the suede on plums or the leather on college pack?
Congrats to you and your wife! We are expecting our first baby boy in September. We just bought the 3-and-1 stroller so I’m in the clear to cop something. Got my eyes on the Kentucky’s and Plums at the moment.

Congrats to you and your wife! We are expecting our first baby boy in September. We just bought the 3-and-1 stroller so I’m in the clear to cop something. Got my eyes on the Kentucky’s and Plums at the moment.
Safaris if you don’t have them and like them, then plums.
This new BTTYS revival isn’t doing it for me. Kinda subpar quality for the prices we need to pay.

Safaris if you don’t have them and like them, then plums.
This new BTTYS revival isn’t doing it for me. Kinda subpar quality for the prices we need to pay.
I want the safaris so bad but I just can’t justify the price in my size. If I could get them just a little cheaper I would grab them. The plums like over $100 lower in a size 14.

My town is on lockdown. Me and my wife both work in service industry. We're both out of work. Looking like 6-8 weeks. Just sucks right now. But Ion brighter side of things I'm gonna go through my collection and get things in order. I'll post some collection pics to pass the time. Stay safe out there homies.
Sucks but I’m looking forward to the pics

Back
Top Bottom