2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

This is the worst shoe quality I have ever received from Nike and I've seen bad. IMG_20200318_144653.jpg IMG_20200318_144858.jpg IMG_20200318_144631.jpg IMG_20200318_144724.jpg IMG_20200318_144755.jpg

Whoa!!! That’s crazy. Fair to say the QC on Tucks and Syracuse’s is notably bad (and I’m usually very forgiving on most Nike products). The materials used are A1 awesome but the QC sucks. My Cuses had all kinds of glue stains and loose threads on the upper. I had to cut the loose threads and baby wipe away some of the glue stains. They’re still there for the most part. That which was just posted up top is on a whole other level though :smh:.

Last edited:
WFH in PA. My county is basically shut down - only grocery stores, gas stations, and take-out/delivery restaurants are open to the public. Crazy times.
what county

my wifes work finally shut down today up to end of next week

she's a dental hygienist which is easily one of the most high risk jobs in this situation

Still have to go into work, but we cut down to a rotation of half at work and half working from home. I am sure the state will invoke a shelter in place rule before too long which will end coming to work. I just hope they don't close the outdoor skate parks.

So I guess Syracuse / Kentucky’s are settling around $250.... damn was hoping for $209 but I’ll bite the bullet

Crazy how I’m seeing asking prices for safaris locally higher than stockX and goat. WTF are people smoking now?

Reactions: PMF
Back
Top Bottom