2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

How they feel? Comfort and sizing 😃
Super comfortable. I went with my regular 10.5. They're def snug but fit perfect. i could've gotten away with a half size up though for a roomier fit. The leather is breaking in nicely after wearing them for a couple hours. I think the quality is excellent on these and my pair doesn't have any noticeable qc issues thankfully. I'm going to be wearing these a lot.

Super comfortable. I went with my regular 10.5. They're def snug but fit perfect. i could've gotten away with a half size up though for a roomier fit. The leather is breaking in nicely after wearing them for a couple hours. I think the quality is excellent on these and my pair doesn't have any noticeable qc issues thankfully. I'm going to be wearing these a lot.
Thanks. 10.5 your SB size? You kind of convinced me to go with the 13 instead of 12.

I miss my pair of Ostriches.

Feel like you can't find a pair in good condition these days.

Anyone have a size 12 pair? :nerd:

Last edited:
Rarely comes up these days but when it does I usually hit her with the “oh these? I got these on sale for $40 babe. Super cheap”. It’s been working for years. Still sometimes get the side eye tho but Idc lol.

38424ED9-CA7E-48AB-8F88-66F414389461.png

If you talkin about those marble joints I think that was a 1/1 custom based on an actual marble sculpture someone made for jeff
Staple posted earlier in the week about giving someone the opportunity to win their own sculpture. I think there was a follow up post for sometime on Monday.

I read through some of the excuses you guys give your wives. LOL
I don't have that problem with my wife. Instead i have a different problem.
She clowns me and says things like, "you're worse than a female, You have more shoes than any girl i know, Which one of your high heels are you gonna wear today?"
I'll get a shipment or walk into the house with a new box of shoes and she'll start with her jokes calling me Al Bundy. She cracks me up. Lol!
I get no support ya"ll. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom