2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

But see the fact that ya(anyone) even have to “deal with the same back and forth bullshh”

I’m sorry but that’s wild crazy to me that anyone would allow that to be done to them to the point of exhaustion(not wanting to deal with it)

how hard is it to simply be like “hey I spend my money how I choose I don’t need you giving me crap about it it needs to stop immediately”

Like ya deal with that nonsense because you allow it to go on PERIOD

let Me ask something...

ya girl/wife does she buy lots of makeup? Heels/boots/flat? How about purses and bags?

does she impose this same view onto herself as she does to ya?

do you do it to her also as she does to you?

if not

why is it one sided?
you have clearly never locked down **** for more than 6 months. you'll get there later in life when you realize that if you want a long term relationship you're gonna have to compromise.

GTS returns for maybe $65 or something

How many people ready to rage cop something with the weekend coming up

My wife has never told me not to buy shoes or given me crap for buying anything. All relationships are different though

7D0AAC88-C565-4B56-BB9D-F24962D60291.jpeg

you have clearly never locked down **** for more than 6 months. you'll get there later in life when you realize that if you want a long term relationship you're gonna have to compromise.

I see I struck a nerve lol

dont project your shortcomings as a man onto others

funny how this compromise only goes one way lol

just because you get ya card pulled in a relationship doesn’t mean it’s normal For the world.

45 mins away from me, I think a National llockdown coming soon. Seen convos with friends from China saying make sure u got supplies and try not to go out.

be safe NT

Shoes have been a point of contention between me and my wife for a long time. She finally gave up a couple years ago, once she realized it wasn't going to stop. On a brighter note my constant trolling of the web for dunk lows finally paid off. Ended up finding a pair of sz11 Truck It lows for retail last night. This is a win for me considering every dunk low drop seems to be instantly eaten up by bots now.

I'm never one to give unasked for relationship advice but secrets can kill most relationships. I mean, if y'all are hiding shoes, it begs the question, what else are ya hiding? Lucky for me, my girl loves shoes too so every 3 pairs I grab I just try to get her a pair too. Gotta even out the scales lol

Shoes have been a point of contention between me and my wife for a long time. She finally gave up a couple years ago, once she realized it wasn't going to stop. On a brighter note my constant trolling of the web for dunk lows finally paid off. Ended up finding a pair of sz11 Truck It lows for retail last night. This is a win for me considering every dunk low drop seems to be instantly eaten up by bots now.
From where? eBay?

Back
Top Bottom