2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Unexpected right?! I figured since it's just a nike release it'll have nike insoles but guess not!
I know the QS MIa, SPoT, and FTC had the store branding but I thought those were kinda different. The WoF didn't.. Just of shoes this year, I mean at least. But with the black UCS being CNCPTS only (maybe...) thought those would have the exclusive branding.

Lol on the right side of the photo. "ASSASS" - suppose the "IN" got cut off 
laugh.gif

I'm up by Daly City/SF. So its all hype out here bro. ****** really over here with the extras. 
I'm up by Daly City/SF. So its all hype out here bro. ****** really over here with the extras. 
Sick you're not too far from me. I like how you n def go back n forth on twitter, funny as all hell. In @unclehullka on twitter you prolly see me Barge in your conversations occasionally.

Sick you're not too far from me. I like how you n def go back n forth on twitter, funny as all hell. In @unclehullka on twitter you prolly see me Barge in your conversations occasionally.
Oh **** wuttup bro. Ay man, you need to hit up Atlas in San Mateo on Saturday then. best skateshop in the bay hands down. Fair prices and good people. 
been like this for a long time. I remember the space jam release in 01' at serramonte
mean.gif
DOG. I was there when the police had to hand out the wrist bands. i saw a grown man cry in front of his 6 year old son because he waited ALL night. 

Serramonte Hypebeast epicenter. But ay....Hillsdale just got a HoH but you aint heard that from me. 

Oh **** wuttup bro. Ay man, you need to hit up Atlas in San Mateo on Saturday then. best skateshop in the bay hands down. Fair prices and good people. 

DOG. I was there when the police had to hand out the wrist bands. i saw a grown man cry in front of his 6 year old son because he waited ALL night. 

Serramonte Hypebeast epicenter. But ay....Hillsdale just got a HoH but you aint heard that from me. 

Atlas is dope as ****, did the concord sb camp there. I like that store a lot but circle a is 5 miles from home. Bobs cool, I actually traded my Concords to him for MIA

Bruh...Nike is bringing the heat in 2014. If all these releases are confirmed, ALL my sneaker money will go to SB

To be honest I'm starting to think Nike sees blood in the water with Jordan's slowing down

I wouldn't be shocked if they hit us with Supas, Forbes, Mulders and Gino's

Last edited:
If they hit us with the Gino 1s, hell even the 2s they would be doubled up on. That perf leather>>>>>

Unexpected right?! I figured since it's just a nike release it'll have nike insoles but guess not!
I saw the samples had cncpts insoles so not surprised.

My black Ugly Dunks come saturday and they got delivered to a fellow NT member first and he shipped to me yet I ordered the greys and krampus sunday and got nothing so far. Sweatshirt came today though.

i am waking up early sat to cop that sweater. Need for a party the week after!

Back
Top Bottom