2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Those Tiffs were released to the public on purpose; c'mon Nike is creating buzz

When Nick says it's false it just makes people want them more

They are gonna release; mark my words

Yup, there is a fix though. Just make the post w/o the picture, then click the edit button after it's posted, and add your photo. Should show up, that's what i had to do with mine.
Thanks homie, repped!

Last edited:
The guy up there said all his cash would go to nike sb ! Haha homie jumping ship from jordans all ready haha stick with Js man.. I have not and wont let the sb's go ! Going strong on them since 03 wont let go for jordans .. Bring on the 2014 sb's asap!

Please. Stay in your lane. Ask me when the last time I bought jays was.....go ahead. Just stop because you sound foolish.

SB will and always will be my favorite because I actually skated and understand the history of the team.

There's a reason I'm one of the only people you'll see with DS pairs of P-rod 1s in the color ways in my listings

I honesty think that the diamond collab was scrapped and nike went ahead and made them anyway without the diamond branding

Meh, I take what these guys say with a grain of salt. No use to get worked up about who said what. Whatever comes out I'm sure people will buy them regardless I'm not falling for the hype.

All this hype over the tiffany's.....and I just want a release date for those Cobra Commander's that popped up a couple months ago.

Weren't those Cobra Commanders the supposed December quickstrike... They probably just got pushed back to January... Glad to see a new era of Nike SB.... So far this teal box collection looking wild.

This thread moves entirely too fast for me lol.

Grey uglys for me tomorrow and i can call it a wrap. Good luck to those gunning for them

Just got my grey sweaters from Radio, def happy to have them and will rock them asap.  But TBH the quality on these (at least my pair) is pretty bad.  The print just feels cheap and thin, and like many others have already said it will DEFINITELY wear off over time(it seems).  Took some pics to show mine...

The black mark is like a scrape or something, but I don't wanna mess with it cause the print feels cheap..

We all get pairs with minor imperfections so I'm not stressin the 'scrape' but the overall quality of the print....

I only posted this for those that are still on the fence.  I think that even with the low quality of the print it is an awesome shoe.  As stated above I am still happy with my decision to cop but in all honesty, it makes me feel better about not getting the blacks (no disrespect to those who are patiently waiting on their pairs).  I would love to see some pics from those in here that are able to get multiple wears in, as I would imagine the print on the toe box area would crease and then start to deteriorate.

Wondering if any others feel this way and how their pairs/print looks???

Just got my grey sweaters from Radio, def happy to have them and will rock them asap.  But TBH the quality on these (at least my pair) is pretty bad.  The print just feels cheap and thin, and like many others have already said it will DEFINITELY wear off over time(it seems).  Took some pics to show mine...

The black mark is like a scrape or something, but I don't wanna mess with it cause the print feels cheap..

We all get pairs with minor imperfections so I'm not stressin the 'scrape' but the overall quality of the print....

I only posted this for those that are still on the fence.  I think that even with the low quality of the print it is an awesome shoe.  As stated above I am still happy with my decision to cop but in all honesty, it makes me feel better about not getting the blacks (no disrespect to those who are patiently waiting on their pairs).  I would love to see some pics from those in here that are able to get multiple wears in, as I would imagine the print on the toe box area would crease and then start to deteriorate.

Wondering if any others feel this way and how their pairs/print looks???
def feel the same exact way.. awesome shoe but quality could be better.. 

not sure if everyone heres from the states.. but if anyones in Hong Kong looking for a pair, the nike sb store in mongkok has them .. but looks like very limited stock.. they told me they only have one pair of 9.5's haha.. a local skate shop released them yesterday (Thursday) and theyre already oos when i called Fri evening.. but Evergreen skateboards is waiting for their stock to arrive.. 

the barber dunks are also released in the nike sb store (along with a lot of other shoes if you're still looking..)

Don't really want to add to the speculation, but I figured I had to share.

Seller on Ebay has Black Sweaters with no special box or extras, just the regular nike box with the correct label. I have not attempted to contact him...

%24_57.JPG

%24_57.JPG

%24_57.JPG

Back
Top Bottom