2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I wish. Need to double but there ain't that many pairs like Jordans. I really don't see these coming down much again. I might have to bite the bullet and pay the 225-230 now for my second.

I’m ok with not getting safaris, that’s why I’m gonna keep waiting for prices to drop. It’s gonna come down to want vs need.

I’m ok with not getting safaris, that’s why I’m gonna keep waiting for prices to drop. It’s gonna come down to want vs need.
I agree. I'm taking cuses though. I got my retailmpair in and I still want to grab a double for resell. I rarely pay resell. But these joints got me wanting to. I think prices will only rise though. All pairs are in and prices dropped to like 210-215 for an hour and back up. Smh

Been rocking these since I couldn’t get the dunks

D17F763F-4EF8-4353-95D3-6F9D0CC350A0.jpeg

Just scored Kentucky’s, broke my rule but got a reason to celebrate. . Everyone on a roll here tonight.

I feel like size13 look awkward in the college pack compared to 12. The toebox and toe cap or something. Not proportionate? Could be just the pics I’ve seen of the cuse

Last edited:
Good Luck. My pair arrived to GOAT 3/16 and still waiting for them to authenticate.
Wow, really. That seems off. Must be cutting staff or procedures during this time, quite possibly only keeping one of their locations open?

They should close the APP for now if they can't handle the number of orders they are taking.
My last 2 orders have been authenticated same day as arrival and one was just Friday. I'm guessing his package might be sitting somewhere it shouldn't be

Good Luck. My pair arrived to GOAT 3/16 and still waiting for them to authenticate.

Damn that pair usually gets authenticated that day. Most have cut back on staff for sure. I have a pair of shoes shipping to goat for verification so hopefully I don't get the same treatment.

I noticed the same thing with my Syracuse Lows. They were delivered to GOAT on Wednesday and they've yet to be authenticated. They normally authenticate and ship the same day they're delivered. I went for the instant ship option on the Safari's. I hope they ship on Monday.

Back
Top Bottom