2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

GOAT only got locations in NJ

NJ is 100% lockdown for non essential employees

If I’m a GOAT employee, I’m not trying to authenticate any shoe right now touched by god knows who.

Don’t think UPS is out but they are going to be backed up.
At least half of my goat stuff comes from LA.

Just in...

IMG_0038.jpg

You can't just post these and not give us a quick review... I think you are the first one to get them.

I just bought the Syracuse and Kentucky’s off GOAT smh. Hopefully everything works out lol.. Wonder why they would still allow people to shop the app if they’ve been shut down.

Links anywhere for this months releases? Don’t think I’ll be able to get either at my “local” since I need to cross county lines.

You can't just post these and not give us a quick review... I think you are the first one to get them.

lol, sorry. I got busy opening loads of Container Store boxes.

I'm feeling these. The colors are really nice in hand and materials aren't bad, for the most part. I do have a feeling, though, that they're really going to crease, as the toebox material doesn't seem very forgiving (guess we'll see). Suede isn't the softest, but it's fine. Swooshes are typical Nike pleather. Overall, I'm happy with them for retail.

I'm feeling these. The colors are really nice in hand and materials aren't bad, for the most part. I do have a feeling, though, that they're really going to crease, as the toebox material doesn't seem very forgiving (guess we'll see). Suede isn't the softest, but it's fine. Swooshes are typical Nike pleather. Overall, I'm happy with them for retail.
What’s the toebox material exactly? same w side panel. Mind a detailed shot.

Much appreciated!

i caved in and bought a bunch of reshoevn8r stuff for restorations. anybody have a recommendation for mink oil?

Back
Top Bottom