2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Was right there at 11. Really wanted the Dog Walkers and What The LA. Seems nobody ate or the drop was just a glitch.

AE7BF794-8CAC-41F0-BCAD-BE52CCDDF01D.gif
On SNKRS 😤😤😤

Feel like Nike could fix most of the problems if they took SNKRs off of desktop. I knew they gave up/stopped caring about bots when they moved the app to it.

I was upset I missed it while WFH then I see basically no one won lol. I guess I didn't miss much. I wanted them Dog Walkers too!

If you can get plums in the $250 range, do it. I haven't looked at prices so maybe I'm buggin. Hell I'd pay $300 if I had to. But they are worth it. Don't sleep now and in two years say "Damn I wish I would have bought at $250." I'm sure most of y'all would pay $250 for OG plums in an instant. They're obviously much different but in my opinion, equally dope. I never had OG plums but I have ceramic pro Bs from the same pack. Materials are slightly different, but just as buttery. Even if you're disappointed in paying over retail you won't be disappointed with the shoes.

Viotechs, eh. $220 tops.

I was taking a break. Until I found an almost brand new pair of slate blues. Used to be one of my favorite pairs that I wore almost daily. Couldn't pass on a replacement pair.

Back
Top Bottom