2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Was trying to get glue off my pair earlier and fingernail wouldn’t cut it. Not noticeable on foot.
C32E6747-CAEB-4D9F-AC45-E3F31D0DA03F.jpeg

You might want to try gently taking a suede (or any kind of?) eraser to that. Sometimes that can help more easily remove glue than a sharp edge.

You might want to try gently taking a suede (or any kind of?) eraser to that. Sometimes that can help more easily remove glue than a sharp edge.
Try using a butter knife to get an edge loose, then tweezers to pull it off (fish de-boning tweezers work well).
Good call. Tried using a semi-sharp edge (swam ripper) to flake it off quickly but no luck. Those both good suggestions.

I think he used a legit SB Dunk for the base.
Nah for the mock up I think he did but he posted pics and according to his ig they're being made in an Italian factory with his owns molds etc. Also the bottom of the outsole he had a WL logo where the nike would usually be

Nah for the mock up I think he did but he posted pics and according to his ig they're being made in an Italian factory with his owns molds etc. Also the bottom of the outsole he had a WL logo where the nike would usually be
Oh that’s weird. Yea I’m not a big fan of “custom dunks” that don’t actually use a dunk at all.

Good call. Tried using a semi-sharp edge (swam ripper) to flake it off quickly but no luck. Those both good suggestions.
I had some glue and color stains on mine... I lightly scrubbed it with a Lysol wipe and everything came off cleanly.

Back
Top Bottom