2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

20200413_123710.jpg

Peoples' issue has nothing to do with love (or lack thereof) for him. It's about that same ****ing photo being posted constantly for years, more often than not by ****ty sites/blogs.

With Corona now's the time... Fakes ain't being produced like they were before.....
Lmao they're already back to it. ****ing hypebeasts on r/repsneakers keep on asking all these manufacturers for reps of og dunks and stussys are about to go into production soon enough so start looking out for those. A manufacturer has already made reps of og home rayguns and the issue with the thinness of the tongue has been fixed as well as the line where the midsole meets the outsole. The only real problem with them was the nike embroidery on the heel. Mfs trying to pose as ogs with these new reps better start getting called out once they're in mass production man

With Corona now's the time... Fakes ain't being produced like they were before.....

Ebay's getting flooded with fakes the last 2 weeks, so I wouldn't be too sure on that. I'm watching someone about to get robbed for 250 + on a pair of fake rayguns right now. Saw fake travs sell for 800 a few days ago (blatantly fake with the wrong sole branding, so that idiot deserved it). But still. I'm thinking corona has more desperate slimebags willing to flip fakes for a quick buck.

Lmao they're already back to it. ****ing hypebeasts on r/repsneakers keep on asking all these manufacturers for reps of og dunks and stussys are about to go into production soon enough so start looking out for those. A manufacturer has already made reps of og home rayguns and the issue with the thinness of the tongue has been fixed as well as the line where the midsole meets the outsole. The only real problem with them was the nike embroidery on the heel. Mfs trying to pose as ogs with these new reps better start getting called out once they're in mass production man
Man, ****...... lmao

Back
Top Bottom