2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

The thrust for these is starting to make me think SB is making their "hype" comeback

Haven't seen people want a release this bad since the Supreme Dunks but that's a given

here's a pic of my Supremes; I was lucky enough to cop off their website

I think the hype has to do with them being readily available on NDC.

To a lot of people it wasnt worth going to their local skateshop to get the newest QS. Some didnt even have local spots to begin with. The closest one to me is nocturnal and thats about a 45 min to an hour drive for me

To a lot of people it wasnt worth going to their local skateshop to get the newest QS. Some didnt even have local spots to begin with. The closest one to me is nocturnal and thats about a 45 min to an hour drive for me
qft. even if you have to get up early, you can literally roll over check out and wait for your sneaks to arrive. then go right back to bed. no 15-30 min drive each way... no super cold or hot weather... just breezy

dam those supremes
nthat.gif
, any1 know if premier had the actual sweater for sale *$48 one*. I was too busy clicking around ndc and other sites and forgot all about them.

It's a blessing and a curse to have QS available online.
Blessing to ppl like me who can't make it to the local for weekday drops because of work.
A curse because these resellers think the sb market is the same mentality of the Jordan set, which it isnt, I like to think sb heads are smarter in general.
But now with these crossover colorways and TLO releases, more people will be in the so called game.
Anyway, I know most ppl here are in it for the love not the $ so merry Xmas to y'all.

dam those supremes :nthat: , any1 know if premier had the actual sweater for sale *$48 one*. I was too busy clicking around ndc and other sites and forgot all about them.
Yeah they did. I went there specifically for the sweatshirt and scored

Yeah they did. I went there specifically for the sweatshirt and scored
I did too but tried to help out a friend on the kicks and got jacked. My fault for trying to be nice.

Anywhere else getting the sweatshirt? I thought it said SPOT but can't find anything

The good thing is Nike makes so many Dunks it's easy to colors on sale

When it was at the hypebeast high you'd get one color every other month or so

ahh dam im salty now, well grats to you!
Thanks man. I've lucked out/been quick enough on the blacks and this...coulda got the greys but passed. This makes up for the supremes, and every Ndc drop thus far. Just hoping for the bred 1s, my all time favorite shoe besides the sb dunk.

Back
Top Bottom