2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

lol mad shops failed me this week. and i was too busy to be on the lookout for the smalls shop drops during the week. gonna be hella jealous when the cop photos start popping up.
u aint lying man 
mean.gif

I only have 1 shot left 

edit: nvm no i dont ugh 

Last edited:
Maybe here but on NSB and others...anyway I think they're fab. Hope everyone copped that wanted to keep them. Hope resellers struck out.

got that stupid error of death on NDC .. got thru sz 9 on premier although I would've went with SPoT with the free shipping. oh well hope everyone gets theirs.

I was waiting in line at NDC, but my man got through on his and ordered for me.  Very happy about these.

(Yeah, I don't post in here much, but I promise I'm no reseller)

To everyone who missed out, you know the drill.  There's more spots to come.  Just keep your eyes on this thread.

Jackssurfboards is doing a 12PST drop.  Refresh this page below.

http://www.jackssurfboards.com/mens...Concept-Ugly-Sweater-Shoe/GHPGUR|/635525-036/

Whoops, looks like the big homie beat me to the punch.  
laugh.gif
yall put the same shop but at 2 different times 

Seems like garage skate and jacks surf have the same page/web layout lol

Even the same URL besides the different shop name.

Last edited:

To everyone who missed out, you know the drill.  There's more spots to come.  Just keep your eyes on this thread.

Jackssurfboards is doing a 12PST drop.  Refresh this page below.

http://www.jackssurfboards.com/mens...Concept-Ugly-Sweater-Shoe/GHPGUR|/635525-036/

Whoops, looks like the big homie beat me to the punch.  
laugh.gif
yall put the same shop but at 2 different times 
Yeah, mistake by me.  I converted it to EST but left PST.  Still half asleep.  It's 9am PST/12PM EST.

I missed at nike, premier, and spot... Was trying to help a friend out..

Thankfully my chick was able to get thru on concepts without me knowing, and gave me a early Christmas present..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom