2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

had two issues. My 99 met purp/ blacks were too far for me to transition into the SS szn. Next, I wanted to use the tie dye laces from the court purp AJI that just dropped; but not on the AJI. Therefore:
F4FDF06C-8660-4AC5-B09D-3F353403B940.jpeg

All three of these upcoming Dunks are cool, but I’m out. I don’t really do non SB Dunks (only pair I’ve ever absolutely loved and owned are the Viotechs). I’m probably out on ALL non SBs this year. They have to really be unique or jump out at me to convince me to take the plunge. The Brazils (YES, the BRAZILS), are the best pair of the bunch IMO. But having the Bucks already, it’d be too redundant for me personally. I like the shades of yellow and green better on the Bucks as well. Good luck to those that’ll be after these. It’s going to be, what’s become normal now, a sht show.

It’s funny, I’ve copped not one SB Dunk since the Diamonds in 2018 but every Non-SB Dunk since Viotechs. This will continue. Give me classic colorways & co.jp retroes, I will continue to skip the **** show that is present day Nike SB.

Plus these SP Dunks are more comfortable.

Last edited:
It’s funny, I’ve copped not one SB Dunk since the Diamonds in 2018 but every Non-SB Dunk since Viotechs. This will continue. Give me classic colorways & co.jp retroes, I will continue to skip the **** show that is present day Nike SB.

Plus these SP Dunks are more comfortable.

getting non sb dunks in 2020 is also a **** show and will probably continue to be

also...

DM1IaCuVoAEkt0Q.jpg

Last edited:
Just in case you needed more reasons not to form opinions based on mock up images, here’s pyrates getting 2/3 wrong. Looks like they got the dates right, though.
Now you’re insulting the unique partnership of pb&j. :smh: :smh: :smh:
I'll be expecting you to bust out the PB&J KD6s next with a PB&J on the floor next to the shoes.

Just in case you needed more reasons not to form opinions based on mock up images, here’s pyrates getting 2/3 wrong. Looks like they got the dates right, though.

I'll be expecting you to bust out the PB&J KD6s next with a PB&J on the floor next to the shoes.
should've been brown, not yellow

Back
Top Bottom