2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Until there’s a fair way for the consumer to purchase popular items without competing with Bots, buying resale will continue to be an option for many.
I hate to sound like a grumpy old man, but when has anything been fair? This isn’t something new. It’s a tired argument. If we are talking about strictly SBs right now, then Sure ,things are rough. But there are countless great shoes that can be had for under retail. If someone is willing to pay $400 for a shoe that cost $100, god bless them. It just ain’t gonna be me.

Thoughts on what resale will be on the Chunky Dunkys? I want them bad and I’m not into SBs normally so I’m not sure how high they’ll be going for. Size 8.5 or 9
Depends how difficult they'll be to get. Resale could be anywhere from $300-1k. I'm anticipating resale will be around $500, which is ridiculous.

If this was a couple years ago you could have them for nearly retail.

I hate to sound like a grumpy old man, but when has anything been fair? This isn’t something new. It’s a tired argument. If we are talking about strictly SBs right now, then Sure ,things are rough. But there are countless great shoes that can be had for under retail. If someone is willing to pay $400 for a shoe that cost $100, god bless them. It just ain’t gonna be me.
My response was regarding SBs. How is this topic argumentative? It’s a matter of choice. IMO arguments arise when people count other peoples pockets and criticize their spending based off the price they purchased an item. You prefer not to pay resell, cool man. Do what’s best for you. The OP stated not to pay resell. Some people don’t have the get the chance to pay retail.

Since May 4th is tomorrow. Figured to wear these during a target run. I think it’s the first time I’ve worn these in over 10 years lol.
8701EB05-78E2-47E0-930A-D6048C7081AC.jpeg

My response was regarding SBs. How is this topic argumentative? It’s a matter of choice. IMO arguments arise when people count other peoples pockets and criticize their spending based off the price they purchased an item. You prefer not to pay resell, cool man. Do what’s best for you. The OP stated not to pay resell. Some people don’t have the get the chance to pay retail.
You are 100% right. Argument was the wrong choice of words. I should have said discussion. I could give a **** what anybody else pays for a pair of shoes. But if people are still complaining about resell prices at this point, girl what is you doing!?

amazing shoes

those pants however look like they would fit a 10 year old.
i know theres a schmeeedium plaid shirt with it lol. but yeah nice shoes.
Whoa, whoa look at big **** over here throwing fashion tips on NT. Questionable you’d know exactly what a 10-year old would wear though.

I’ll make sure to wear my NT Denim and my matching LRG shirt to make sure you’re satisfied in my dress attire.

Pants are kinda tight... ha. But I guess thats fashion these days... I don't get most of it... Shorts and high socks, dad hats, fanny packs.... it's like the 80's only worse... But to each their own 🍻

Whoa, whoa look at big **** over here throwing fashion tips on NT. Questionable you’d know exactly what a 10-year old would wear though.

I’ll make sure to wear my NT Denim and my matching LRG shirt to make sure you’re satisfied in my dress attire.

it was a rib. i didnt call names or insult ya. made an observation though. even gave ya props twice.

idc what or how you wear it. but be able to take the joke if you do.

questionable id know what a 10yr old would wear? lol. im talking about the size of the pants. just seems a lil too tight thats all. grown men wearing stuff 2 sizes too small. hence the 10 yo joke.

i love that middle between NT denim and nuthuggers. and i know someone would crack a joke if i posted a pic.

but

im man enough to take it. and grown enough to laugh.

and the shirt would have to be ICEBERG and khakis. lol. not capris.

Back
Top Bottom