2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

May the 4th be with y'all

20200226_142336.jpg

Reverse city attacks are one of my favorite non-SB dunks. Only seen one pair sz 11 for sale in my life, sold for $300 in like 2017. No regrets on passing, sz 8-10 at the time were selling for $225 tops DS. $300 for joints that were gonna peel like a sunburn when I wore them was a no-go for me.

Well, if that's tight to you then what's considered regular, and what's considered baggy? The fit on that pic looks fairly normal to me.

This would be considered a tight fit to me:

m_5daf7a196a7fba7aec71898a.jpg

To me this is a great base of what well fitting pants should be.

I've also heard a lot of people use these tricks for quick measurement: two fingers in the waist to make sure it's not too tight or too loose. Able to pinch 1 inch of fabric at the hips but not more than 2.

I've also heard a lot of people use these tricks for quick measurement: two fingers in the waist to make sure it's not too tight or too loose. Able to pinch 1 inch of fabric at the hips but not more than 2.

That seems like those pants would be too loose without a belt, if you can fit 2 fingers width at the waist - especially if they're brand new and will stretch.

This is kind of random, but I picked up a pair of Viotechs and I probably could have gone a half size down. Instead of flipping them, do you think I would be able to just stuff the tongue like an SB? I feel like there was a tutorial or something somewhere, or maybe that was way back on NSB.org.

I’ve seen some tutorials of stuffing the non Sb dunk tongues but the overall outcome didn’t look desirable. Could lacing them a bit tighter be an option?

That seems like those pants would be too loose without a belt, if you can fit 2 fingers width at the waist - especially if they're brand new and will stretch.

I should have explained it better. If you can slip two fingers in to your waist, between your zipper and hip, not side.

Sorry, I know it sounded like I was saying two finger lengths of space on the side.

Reverse city attacks are one of my favorite non-SB dunks. Only seen one pair sz 11 for sale in my life, sold for $300 in like 2017. No regrets on passing, sz 8-10 at the time were selling for $225 tops DS. $300 for joints that were gonna peel like a sunburn when I wore them was a no-go for me.
all my older dunks have held up great through the years and I wear the ish outta mines... 🤷🏾‍♂️

So you must hate OG 1’s?
OG 1s are great. But not worth the amount of money I'd have to spend to deal with peeling collars. I had no idea the black "leather" on '94s did the same, the white and red leather is a completely different material. Luckily the swooshes on my tiffs haven't started peeling or oxidizing, fear of that is the main reason I barely wear them anymore.

I don't think it's any secret that I give my shoes a good thrashing but peeling is unappealing to me. I'm cool with the wear away coating on my lance mountains and margiela cons. Creases, stitching issues, glue stains, never been bothered by that **** or returned a brand new pair because of it. I just like all the pieces of the shoe to be there when I wear them lol

I like your style. Stay with the classic brown boxes :pimp:

And you are right. Im always searching eBay “1999 dunk” “2000 dunk” etc... But when I get outbid or forget to bid on something old I’ve been searching for it’s 10X worse than missing a new release :smh:

I would like to see what non-SB you have from 1999-2004. LE and co.jp especially. You have time to take a collection pic so I’ll wait :D In the mean time here’s some older pairs I got.

2B2D6592-BE15-440C-AE9C-0FD1B35F6D7D.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom