2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

C2F5BDEB-D4DC-4688-9818-D67860CA2B50.jpeg
So clean..... Thinking about trading my DS McFlys for a pair of these...

Id rather have the McFly pair. Been waiting for prices to dip on them but not anytime soon with this Dunk/SB hype
Good thing I doubled up!! Haha.. It's a size 10. I'll still have my size 10.5, so would be worth a trade or a sell and buy.. But stockx is crazy with the fees on both sides. If someone negotiated with a shipping company like how other businesses do, and only charged 5-7% on fees, they would put them out of business real quick and make a killing.... 🤔😁

Anyone get creative and customize their dunks lately? I posted my highligher things a few months back but guess I should have waited for the lockdown.

Looking good. Only difference I see from the OG is the tongue. Ready to take my L on SNKRS.

Hard to tell from just this pair but the leather on the side panel and toe seem to be textured as well. It's not like that on the OGs. But they still look great.

Hard to tell from just this pair but the leather on the side panel and toe seem to be textured as well. It's not like that on the OGs. But they still look great.

True. And someone else mentioned the overlap/underlap of panels is different also.

I really wish the new SPs had the smooth full nylon tongue instead of the mesh but not really a big deal.

Nike-SB-Dunk-High-Send-Help.jpg
LASER-1080x675.jpg

I know this isn't technically the right thread, however........ I can't help but think about the Send Helps in a low when I look at these Laser blue Jordan 1 lows.. Just grabbed them and they are pretty sweet.. and yes I did use verse001 verse001 onfoot pic.. I mean everyone else does!! 🤣
LOL! nice

I ordered those too, I thought the same thing. Coming in the mail tomorrow!

Anyone get creative and customize their dunks lately? I posted my highligher things a few months back but guess I should have waited for the lockdown.

I think i already posted both of these here when i originally did them, but since you asked. Also have some LA -> Chis I want to do (mainly just wipe away all traces of yellow because **** laker colors)

V5ZmSp6.jpg

SOhpf4J.jpg

Back
Top Bottom