2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

So on RD the shops can scan the shoes/box as a purchase and they can account for all pairs being sold on release day. It's how they can "prove" they didn't backdoor any to nike

:lol: well that makes a lot more sense than my tracking theory :lol:

I did read that rumor about the labels though :nerd:

Hey what do you guys think about SBTG SB?

It is definitely one of my grail pairs. Hard to find a ds pair.

I also hear that because of the materials used, it kinda falls apart. It is a 14 year old shoe after all.

Some of these no box dudes lyin. We supposed to believe Nike still ain’t unpaused all shop’s shipments but you got backdoored a QS a month early with no box?

Personally not buying it for as many people as have them. Factory leak then bought for big money more likely. Fakes more likely. Hell, even samples more likely imo.

Skateshops need the pub of having these more than ever. Check some of them dudes videos. How many SBs they post? If they rarely post SB you think some shop backdooring to some YouTuber whose rarely supported?

maybe I’m wrong but seeing double digit in hand videos for these seems odd (I haven’t watched one yet) if they are all saying they don’t have the box. Even if them jawns coded.

just my take, no facts to back it up.

Last edited:
I used to have a pair, theyre sturdy dunks and wont fall apart.
I was actually going to say the contrary. Over time, the material used on the toebox cracks a bit. The heel material also gets sticky and the gold swoosh can oxidize kind of green. They'll still be technically wearable but just a little ashy I guess.

T turnyourbrandon https://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Dunk-...867825?hash=item2637058cb1:g:yWoAAOSwZ~peSIld this ebay listing has all those flaws but these are pretty beat overall

743F696A-0C3A-411A-9E55-6BF555635AA5.jpeg

I was actually going to say the contrary. Over time, the material used on the toebox cracks a bit. The heel material also gets sticky and the gold swoosh can oxidize kind of green. They'll still be technically wearable but just a little ashy I guess.

T turnyourbrandon https://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Dunk-...867825?hash=item2637058cb1:g:yWoAAOSwZ~peSIld this ebay listing has all those flaws but these are pretty beat overall

After one wear.
I’d avoid SBTGs at all cost tbh.

F3AD280A-0978-4992-8612-EBE1F598FB7E.jpeg

CF647E1A-C290-4CAC-A8B5-E7C8DF85E636.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom