2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

34382226-A183-4A1A-A5D4-747D58AD3BCA.jpeg

Very unpopular opinion but I do like this a tad more than la to chi. Granted I don't have la to chi, so I can't comment on quality as a part of that.

I really like this Blue Fury pair, looks like they're starting to show up at shops?

Also the yellow pair for this month, is that purple with it?

damn thats tough. such a cool looking shoes but gimmicky material for the LOSS. I wonder if you treat it with Mink Oil or something to soften the leather. I was thinking of buying a pair of Stock X but thanks clarifying.

you’re better off buying a used pair. It also not leather, I think it’s like grip tape

How much is a 9/10 no heel drag, minimal creasing size 10.5 diamond low sbs go for now? I been out the game for too long. Thanks in advance

People must be trippin when they say the TS Dunks were wack. I know hype just killed it for them, but these are some clean on foot pics

Said the same thing around release time. Some people were in here saying these were only sought after because TS name was attached to it, but I think that it would be sought after even without because it's a dope colorway in general.

Said the same thing around release time. Some people were in here saying these were only sought after because TS name was attached to it, but I think that it would be sought after even without because it's a dope colorway in general.
I still think they're gross. Too much going on with the patterns and I dislike the khaki/blue combo.
But to each their own.

People must be trippin when they say the TS Dunks were wack. I know hype just killed it for them, but these are some clean on foot pics
I personally think they’re OK, but not over $1000 OK. Even if every detail that affiliated them with Travis was turned to say a regular Nike or Dunk detail (like the debossed print around the back collar just saying “DUNK” or “NIKE,” the tongue tag being the standard “Nike SB w/ Swoosh,” or the print under the paisley being just normal Elephant print), the shoe would definitely still be sought after. Lots of details, and a unique combination of details and such, that the shoes definitely are different. But for me personally, they’re too much (paisley mixed with flannel print?), and I’m not a huge fan of the colors (weird eggshell beige/khaki and brown and black, whereas more black would’ve been better IMO (like a black outsole)). Their uniqueness and details would’ve made them sought after regardless, but them being hundreds of dollars above some classics from the different Dunk eras over 10 years ago is SOLELY due to the TS affiliation IMO. But not knocking anyone who loves them. Opinions are dope like.

Always feel weird linking to posts/accounts that I'm sure 99% of ya'll follow and have already seen... but here's another shot of the Medicoms.

Hmm, not for me.

I'll wait to score on the apparel at the Outlets lol.

Back
Top Bottom