2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

What are yall thoughts about shops that make you purchase a shirt for a raffle ticket?

Copped a Big Pun tee on Atlas for a ticket. Thought the shirt was nice and I’m a Pun fan. Would have probably copped without a raffle.

1590035006990.jpeg

I just spent 5 raffle tickets worth at Atlas. Got a Carhartt WIP work shirt and Sci-Fi Fantasy tee. I haven’t really shopped for anything lately but this made me browse the shop and found some stuff I actually liked. Wasn’t necessary for raffle but I got a dope Jamal Smith Palace deck on SPoT the other day too. If I take L on the dunks I’m still hype to get this gear...don’t mind supporting the shops.
Me too i scooped what the vans

im starting to realize, some of the top consignments,urban necessity,stadiun,coolkicks have a nike accountt,bating all is in to drive resale up astronomical,just how nasdaq is manipulated daily by bankers

Did you atleast get a chance? Or did it immediately sell out...

It didn’t load at 8 sharp, it took about 15 seconds to change from coming soon to buy now. I initially thought it was to counter bots but as soon as I hit the pay now button it went to sold out, no queue.

Hearing lots of people took Ls.

I'm going to guess it was a LEO mini raffle as soon as people could enter and demand dramatically outweighed supply ( mind you, I'm also seeing a lot of "SNEAKRS is dead" remarks so maybe it had problems)

I'm hoping they turn the chunkys into a draw rather than another LEO (as I have nothing but problems with them as people all rush in to enter at 8:00am sharp.

Hearing lots of people took Ls.

I'm going to guess it was a LEO mini raffle as soon as people could enter and demand dramatically outweighed supply ( mind you, I'm also seeing a lot of "SNEAKRS is dead" remarks so maybe it had problems)

I'm hoping they turn the chunkys into a draw rather than another LEO (as I have nothing but problems with them as people all rush in to enter at 8:00am sharp.
Chunky showing draw on my snkrs app here in USA ...I'm cool with that.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200521-044229.png
    Screenshot_20200521-044229.png
    323.9 KB · Views: 277
Back
Top Bottom