2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Brazils just dropped in Canada.
6:00 AM EST

I didn't get them. Sold out instantly. unbelievable...(kinda, not really)

(we only have SNKRS on Nike website)

Attachments

• IMG_9D7EFFE021E6-1.jpeg
    IMG_9D7EFFE021E6-1.jpeg
    128.1 KB · Views: 6
Last dunk I’ve hit on from SNKRS was the Michigan pair of Off whites last December. Every other pair has been an L. I’m in on Brazil’s if they hit that $215-$225 range.

$200 or more over retail. It's bull**** unless you like paying resell.
I wouldn't be in this game if I didn't have the means to play it. Either I get my money up or I don't get it at all. I wouldn't have 75% of my sneakers if it wasn't for resellers and I'm talking new releases and old pairs I had to find on ebay/facebook/grailed. But I'll never waste my money on a fake. Fakes aren't even cheap, they're pretty much retail price. There are dozens of dope shoes to be had for $100 give or take that aren't fake. Fakes are wack as ****. So is using the word "rape" in regards to sneakers. I'd highly advise against both.

At the end of the day it's your money. I would rather not buy reps but they have come along way. I don't even give a **** anymore.

Anyone know where the toddler sizes are? Not seeing them on the snkrs page like normal. Just need a pair for daughter, don't even need for me.

I wish there was a way to see the actual odds of winning some of these online raffles after they're finished...probably a better chance of getting a $500 scratch-off win than hitting on most of them.

Back
Top Bottom