2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

dude nice! was looking for the sweaters ! + that 20% off looking good
smokin.gif

Damn that's crazy lol I just put a size large sweater in my cart, went to look at the shirt and decided to pass and once I went to checkout it went OOS haha

dude nice! was looking for the sweaters ! + that 20% off looking good
smokin.gif
20% off did not work for me on the sweater. "Item in cart not eligible" message. Passed

Does anyone know if Jacks and Garage work off of the same online inventory like Footlocker/Champs etc does?

Last edited:
let it roll is sold out. 
indifferent.gif
  but repped anyway,  Thanks John.   and the 20% should work for the whole pack. 

Why is it at jackssurfshop, if you decide to go with the holiday2013 coupon, the shipping comes out to $11, and when I used Jacks2013 shipping dropped down to $10? Lol just a curiousity.

It worked for me, as well as for the shirts and the shoe.

let it roll is sold out. 
indifferent.gif
  but repped anyway,  Thanks John.   and the 20% should work for the whole pack. 
I got it on the shoes earlier before the clothing was up so that's the main thing. I'm guessing that although I had the sweater in my cart it was already o/s in the system and that made in ineligible for the discount. Shoes were a must have but the sweatshirt was only a nice to have so I'm good.
nthat.gif

20% off did not work for me on the sweater. "Item in cart not eligible" message. Passed

Does anyone know if Jacks and Garage work off of the same online inventory like Footlocker/Champs etc does?

They do...Garage Skate Shop is a sister store of Jacks from what I hear.

Why is it at jackssurfshop, if you decide to go with the holiday2013 coupon, the shipping comes out to $11, and when I used Jacks2013 shipping dropped down to $10? Lol just a curiousity.
Shipping should be free.  Unless you chose a different shipping option.

Back
Top Bottom