2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Here are the box pics. The box isn't glossy like the past few versions of SB boxes have been. Nothing too special about the tissue paper inside as you can see. The box color is great although I wouldn't quite call it Tiffany blue - it looks more on the turquoise side of the spectrum.

The other laces are the darker red like the scales. Speaking of scales, the Snake Eyes Lows are starting to pop up on Instagram.  I hope they are released next! 
happy.gif

Tried sayin this earlier but I got tied up...Thnx soo much for the info fam I really appreciate it...called up n got right thru8 n got my sz 10! Hope 1 day I can return the favor...rare that people look out for 1 another these days 
No problem my dude. Glad I could help.

Last edited:
Box is not bad. Pretty upset that they skipped a colored box and gave us the futures box we have now. Oh well :frown:

My local store only got in 5 of the actual sweaters. If anybody finds out about anymore places that have it in stock please let me know! Thank you.

Missed out last week on.concepts. missed out locally because had.to.work today. And missed out on every phone order so far. Just wasn't meant to be I guess.

112's can pretty much be had at almost retail now
Where? Maybe in common sizes but I've been looking for a 13 since release day for under $115 with no luck. Closest has been $120 + $20 shipping.

And after reading the 13 pages since last night, glad I copped my UCS from Radio! Don't understand how I called a day later (John posted info Sat PM and I called Sun PM) got them for $123 shipped to my door ($108 plus $15 shipping) and I got them in 3 days.

Guys, just a heads up on Radio.  They were doing some serious BS on the pricing for the UCS.  Charged me $150 plus shipping before they released, and then DROPPED the price.  A friend of mine who lives in Aspen walked in and got them for box price two days after Radio got them in.  I called and asked them to honor the lower price and they would not. Thought those guys were chill, but they just lost a customer.  Will never do business with them again.  

WTF are yall rocking these with, i feel like everyone dropped the ball, the nike gear was not all that, and it seems no one made even a hat or crewneck.

nothing wrong with that, i did want at least a hat to be honest that was related to the kicks, but ill probably end up rocking a polo green and red lumberjack button up with them. I feel like someone shoulda put out at least 1 super dope pirce with it, cause if the nike "ugly sweater" was actually a full print pattern im sure that woulda been better with a full over pattern. Might end up making my own.

Checked out the SB section at Niketown London today and they had these black highs with mixed red yellow and orange stitching. Anyone have any info on them?

Also have a new display with some older dunks which is really cool. Got to see some shoes I'd never seen in person.

Checked out the SB section at Niketown London today and they had these black highs with mixed red yellow and orange stitching. Anyone have any info on them?

Also have a new display with some older dunks which is really cool. Got to see some shoes I'd never seen in person.
those I believe are the denim or fake denim gradient high. Definitely not for everyone

Back
Top Bottom