2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Hopefully the do these like the Wotherspoons’s and give those who missed out Access to them.

For those buying right now off resell
can you explain to me why exactly?

Like if legit like to know the readonaning behind the 1700+ purchase for these right now

If your flipping shoes to cover this cost I’d also like to hear why exactly

not trying to diss just really wish to understand why

I remember I bought my skunks from an NTer back when they first released for 180 shipped. I still have them to this day I’ve worn them plenty of times.

Damn I decided to make an extra account with my moms info on my iPad. Didn’t know u need a different ip and everything

that must be why I didn’t get picked, yea that’s it! That’s why :rolleyes:rolleyes

Took 4 L’s this morning. Can’t justify paying resell on these. I do not see prices coming down on these.... If Strangeloves are at 1.1-1.3k and Travis are at 1.4-1.5k..... B&J are staying in that range.... If skate shops and SNKRS dropped on Saturday and there was no Covid.... I could see lower prices.

Hopefully the do these like the Wotherspoons’s and give those who missed out Access to them.
Those seemed more limited than the TS sb's & only about 4-5k of those were made allegedly so I doubt it. There's some call gems in there talk:

I remember selling my dooms cause they were a half size too big for $150. I was gonna rebuy them in my TTS but just kept holding it off and now prices on sb's have quadrupled.
very relatable post.

Like if legit like to know the readonaning behind the 1700+ purchase for these right now

Mostly hype. A very small percentage actually likes them.

I remember selling my dooms cause they were a half size too big for $150. I was gonna rebuy them in my TTS but just kept holding it off and now prices on sb's have quadrupled.
I remember I bought my skunks from an NTer back when they first released for 180 shipped. I still have them to this day I’ve worn them plenty of times.

Lol honestly back then most sb’s didn’t go too high only select few pairs like unkles luckys Tiffany bison etc..

And even then market was like 5-650 range

Most sb was around 220-350 on the high

like 4 years ago I got DS send helps in my size for 220 shipped on eBay and that wasn’t considered a steal that was like a oh cool 220 lol

Now the hype or rather trendy ness of sb is absurd

nothing about Travis strange love or these Ben and Jerry make them worth the 1K+ they are fetching

now friends and family packaging I can forgive because that’s rare so I could more so see that

but the standard drops

nah no way

The folks who think these are going to drop in price sorry to burst your bubble they are not. We now live in a more crazed sneaker phenomena era where a "sneakerhead" & sucker is born literally everyday now & doesn't mind paying over a rack for a pair kicks which is why the market nowadays is sky-rocket. People were paying $1,200 before these even dropped without box. I do think some folks out there will sell there pairs ranging from $750-1,000 as soon they'll be a few hundred on ebay after folks get them in but as soon as those pairs from that price range are out the market you are going to be paying TOP dollar which could be up to $2,000. for that price I rather cop some older real grails from the orange/silver/black box era.

The folks who think these are going to drop in price sorry to burst your bubble they are not. We now live in a more crazed sneaker phenomena era with a "sneakerhead" is born everyday now. People were paying $1,200 before these even dropped without box. I do think some folks out there will sell there pairs ranging from $750-1,000 as soon they'll be a few hundred on ebay after folks get them in but as soon as those pairs from that price range are out the market you are going to be paying TOP dollar which could be up to $2,000. for that price I rather cop some older real grails from the orange/silver/black box era.
Those Travis Scott 1's really changed the game. Everyone thought they'd drop to the 7 or 800's when pairs started coming in, but the prices did the complete opposite. Thread was was funny as hell those 2 weeks :lol: .

Those Travis Scott 1's really changed the game. Everyone thought they'd drop to the 7 or 800's when pairs started coming in, but the prices did the complete opposite. Thread was was funny as hell those 2 weeks :lol: .

I'm sure some people selling theirs locally for $800-1,200 because cash in hand is better than having to pay fee's, shipping, dealing with someone who might scam you out of a pair of kicks.

The folks who think these are going to drop in price sorry to burst your bubble they are not. We now live in a more crazed sneaker phenomena era where a "sneakerhead" & sucker is born literally everyday now & doesn't mind paying over a rack for a pair kicks which is why the market nowadays is sky-rocket. People were paying $1,200 before these even dropped without box. I do think some folks out there will sell there pairs ranging from $750-1,000 as soon they'll be a few hundred on ebay after folks get them in but as soon as those pairs from that price range are out the market you are going to be paying TOP dollar which could be up to $2,000. for that price I rather cop some older real grails from the orange/silver/black box era.
As the orange/silver/black box era are older grails to you, this shoe will be that for the younger generation imo.

EY9CjqFWAAAKl4E

I remember a friend of mine dumping $3000+ for a pair of yeezy solar reds, and red octobers. A lot of my other friends and his family think he was crazy... He kept the shoes DS. I guess he's the one laughing now. Not sure if these shoes will reach that high but I think some will take that gamble.

I remember a friend of mine dumping $3000+ for a pair of yeezy solar reds, and red octobers. A lot of my other friends and his family think he was crazy... He kept the shoes DS. I guess he's the one laughing now. Not sure if these shoes will reach that high but I think some will take that gamble.

but that’s a very rare thing to happen and it took YEARS for it to go up which again is rare

how many shoesthat are released to the public that reach those kinda numbers?

you can count them on a single hand

also for example Paris sb sold recently for like 51K

but that’s not a simple thing your not going to find a buyer to drop that kinda money like it’s an easy thing

plus that took nearly 20 years lol

it’s way too huge of a gamble that is 99% unlikely to happen

like if you paid box and decided to ice it and wait ok buy to pay resell and ice it in hopes it goes up

Kinda pointless

Unless you resell pay under market resell like if you got a pair now for say 900 then ok I can more get it

But even then I’ve seen Travis shoes be 1K plus and drop to 5-600

even the Travis Jordan 1 at a point it was like 2500 now I see it 14-1700

market way too volatile to gamble like that on a big price cop

Back
Top Bottom