2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

i'm sure they have some good data showing that these hype releases drive more purchases of the lesser hyped stuff that has much much higher margins. this may not be me or you, but they know people like us will be back for the next one. there is no community that they give a **** about, its all marketing. if they cared about their community they actually would up production numbers.

why sell 20k of something with a profit margin of $30 when you can drive sales to something with a profit margin of $60 where you only have to produce half a much.
Yea but when they do up production numbers like GR Jordans nobody wants them ****s. It’s a damned if you damned if you don’t situation

there are TONS of shoes/releases that would be sitting right now if it wasn't a residual hype from something limited that just released. Those Hypnotic and Hennessy dunks? Would not have sold out if it wasn't for the spike in SB hype. If everyone could get anything they want, no one would want anything else. Nike is trying to sell you that something else.

for the amount people are dropping for these chubby dunks 😂 I would just go find some gold/purple box era and call it a day

yall laughin at my pain.

i really be doing the most to win these damn shoes.

i favorite all Nike posts on SNKRS and Nike App.

share **** to myself. comment on the little stories in the nike app.

stay doing the absolute most. while my dawg dont even open the app unless a shoe dropping.

i am hurt and saddened and cannot go on.

:frown:

This won't be the most well written response but to make it as simple as possible, I'm tired of walking into my local (Orlando) skateshop and having the fat ****ing owner tell me **** is sold out or I got there too late after I see their clown *** buddies at Status_Orlando buying their stock. I got Halloweens, Infrareds, Travis, and I'll get these for this reason and for this reason only - to get a pair despite anything they put in place to prevent me from getting it. I win, because I have the resources to do so. Screw any other reason.

Yal crazy to pay them high prices for these it was retail or bust for me. Maybe slightly over but the quality of these shoes doesn't justify it. Reviews clearly stated the quality and materials used are horrible.

was in at $1k-$1200 but these current prices are dead even after winning $1800 on KBO games Saturday morning, i just cant justify it

always gonna be a next shoe

i would rather spend 1500 gambling on options calls on the stock market than buying a shoe for 1500 so i could maybe sell it for 2k in 2 years.
If you had a 2k sale in place you’d do the $1500. Id cop for the toe for $1500, to wait and sell down the line id probably try to pay $12-1300 as of this moment. Now if price falls then that changes lol

I wouldn’t buy travis highs with all the fakes out there. And I suggest if you do want to buy these buy em soon cuz fakes will be good eventually. I’m not sure if there are any yet but doubt they’re that good cuz of the calf hair

yall laughin at my pain.

i really be doing the most to win these damn shoes.

i favorite all Nike posts on SNKRS and Nike App.

share **** to myself. comment on the little stories in the nike app.

stay doing the absolute most. while my dawg dont even open the app unless a shoe dropping.

i am hurt and saddened and cannot go on.

:frown:
:rofl:

i do the same ****

All this craziness and disappointment has really made me fall out of love with sneakers in general. I used to have anxiety trying to get pairs I want, now it doesn’t really bother me.
Man. It’s easier to move back to NB, ASICS, and even Air Jordans at this point.

Now that HOPEFULLY people can all move on from this Chunky Dunky release, on a different note, did these release yet? or did i miss them already?
1590512982938.png

Back
Top Bottom