2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Hard to compare SB’s now to “back in the day” because there used to not be release dates. Shops would sell what they got when they got it. Used to spend a lot of time hanging out and checking in down at the local shop. Had my girlfriend (now wife) waiting at the shop for weeks for the Tiffany’s.

E98A9D1D-ED68-4099-9F1A-0D7D9C663D95.jpeg
522D454B-3E48-441A-AFD1-BB050CC31542.jpeg

there's a thin line in between generating hype and pissing off long time customers...

the sneaker/streetwear market has expanded so much that companies could probably afford to produce more product than they currently are and the demand would still be there. pretty sure if they released Kentucky, Brazil, or Syracuse dunks again they'd sell out again.

^^^ AGAIN, to Nike, we are small potatoes. They make their money in the stuff that sells at Footlocker or Crapishline.
These type of releases are made to create hype.

A few years back, please were complaining about the Jordan Retros. "" Ohh quality is crap, they sell out quick, and so forth. Fast forward now and most GRs sit or dont sell at all. Of course it will vary by region, but simple logic. HYPE CREATES demand. If they made 300,000 pairs of Ben&Jerrys they would have sat in skate shops. No doubt in my mind.

haven't popped in in a while cause of exam season, finally all over though. any regulars hit? took my L but i just need those hell blazers this weekend honestly

also by any chance has anybody ordered something from japan recently? my brown packs and irons have been held for a month in shipping now and i don't know whether to wait or say something since it could just be due to covid.

I think maybe 1 or 2 regulars hit. But like 5-6 in total. lol I'd probably just say something anyway. Worst thing they could do is say yeah it's delayed cause of what's going on and either offer to let your order stick or offer refund. Or at least that's my way of looking at it.

I don't understand Nike. Nike should've dropped a couple of easy to obtain GR dunks today.
Everyone who didn't hit on chunkys would have that buying itch.
What do they care if a sneaker resells for 3k. They see none of it.
That would make sense to offer a consolation prize. I mean there are other products with an SB tag.

Unlike Yeezys who make so little inventory they don't have anything else to sell you.

Saw some order pages showing delay till early 6/8. I mean assuming the price drop when pairs get in hand, it won't happen till two days before that day anyway

North Carolina Triangle Area only
Endlessgrind just got the Pedo dunks. Only shipping to Triangle area. Raffle link in Bio

Back
Top Bottom