2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Ok so this special box for the chunky Dunkys is going for like 2-3K more than regular pairs. Seems like it would be incredibly easy for UA sellers to just make fake boxes.

just saying.
2 thousand dollars for a box smh.

anyway, great year for SBs. Bomb after bomb and even the GRs are nice.

WOW, are you serious? The special box is going for $2-3k more than the regular box?
If you a real scumbag you can buy up real pairs so they'll pass inspection, but put them into fake boxes (if they make them) for that extra $2-$3k.

Nike and B&J’s really should make a tooooon more of those boxes and sell them for $100. Donate the proceeds. Pretty easy and straight forward.

221FC4C0-9657-4C46-89EA-931A3C2CD720.jpeg

Had to take a beauty shot 📸

I rock all my kicks baby boy. I've been wearing the same pair of asics gel lyte V's since quarantine started. Not unboxing or breaking out any new kicks till this **** is over and I can fully go back to living life. I have a back log of kicks to get to before these.
Sheesh. The name calling is a bit much. But, I hear ya.

Chunkys. Where they going from here? They going to hit 3k by the end of the year or they maxed out?

Theyll follow the pattern of most other in demand/hype shoes, rise after FOMO on drop day, decrease/hold steady for a few days/weeks after release, and slowly increase as time passes.

I don't know. Chunkys might be the release that breaks this dunk bubble early. For some reason this L seems like it hit different for a lot of people.

The price on these out the gate is leaving very few people in your target demo of buyers. Not to mention that it's creating this distorted idea that other dunks (which were already listed for either too much or close to it) should now command an even higher premium.

It's gonna be interesting to see how it shakes out. Hype has its limits, and so do these extra unemployment funds.

Either way, I'm just a spectator to the game at this point. Might as well be wearing hockey skates in left field praying for a hail mary.

I don't know. Chunkys might be the release that breaks this dunk bubble early. For some reason this L seems like it hit different for a lot of people.

The price on these out the gate is leaving very few people in your target demo of buyers. Not to mention that it's creating this distorted idea that other dunks (which were already listed for either too much or close to it) should now command an even higher premium.

It's gonna be interesting to see how it shakes out. Hype has its limits, and so do these extra unemployment funds.

Either way, I'm just a spectator to the game at this point. Might as well be wearing hockey skates in left field praying for a hail mary.
I see these being like the TS1's. Super high out the gate, come down some with pairs getting in hand, and then consistently rising over time. Same as all the other shoes, but people expecting a huge crash are going to be disappointed. TS6 had a huge drop from the initial price, but that's because 6's aren't that wearable (imo) and was only going off the TS hype of the 1's. Dunk hype is at an all time high and it really does feel like these were pretty limited plus very unique. Personally like these a lot more than the TS dunks and prefer to wear these compared to the SL. Maybe people could make the case that SL's should be higher with the premium materials, but I don't think a lot of people pull off pink shoes. Guess time will tell though

Personally like these a lot more than the TS dunks and prefer to wear these compared to the SL. Maybe people could make the case that SL's should be higher with the premium materials, but I don't think a lot of people pull off pink shoes. Guess time will tell though

You don't think a lot of people pull of pink shoes, as opposed to a... cow fur, cloud, bright blue, yellow drippy Swoosh shoe???

tenor.gif

I'm taking the Strange Loves over the Chunky Dunkys 10 out of 10 times.

The uproar over the Chunky’s over nearly all the other recent dunks/SB got lots of peeps shook. Feels like even more so than the TS sb’s.
I’m joining the few that decided to just keep it moving and try for the next upcoming pair.
Props to those that were able to cop, either retail or resale. Go on and get your kicks.

You don't think a lot of people pull of pink shoes, as opposed to a... cow fur, cloud, bright blue, yellow drippy Swoosh shoe???

tenor.gif

I'm taking the Strange Loves over the Chunky Dunkys 10 out of 10 times.
I mean I have a baby blue pocket tee. Can wear a yellow shirt to match the swoosh. Toss on any green shirt. With the SL, I guess can wear red or idk pink. Don’t see too many dudes around me wearing pink though

I mean I have a baby blue pocket tee. Can wear a yellow shirt to match the swoosh. Toss on any green shirt. With the SL, I guess can wear red or idk pink. Don’t see too many dudes around me wearing pink though

I guess the way to go with SL is neutrals. Black, white, grey. They’re flashy enough, don’t need to add to them.
Not like I have this problem anyway
|l

The fact the chunky dunkys are at 1,600$ 9.5 is unbelievable i mean **** seems like u can buy silver box sb dunks for less then that.. like wtf ! I mean, i hate basing StockX prices but seems like all resellers go off that. But calis 2004 in a 9.5 last sale was 800$ and chunky dunkys 1,600$ wow ! That shows u who is new and who is not. Lucky sb’s in a 9.5 777 pairs made 1,100$ in a 9.5 chunkys 1,600$ let that skink in wow !!! The game is ****ed up and in my opinion if u r spending anything above 300$ **** for a new sb dam...

Back
Top Bottom