2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

RIP Sneaker Politics in Dallas

that’s crazy, worst time to release Hype shoes in these shop’s., Especially How social media plays a big roll rite now . I won’t be surprise if we see more of this ......

I bought a pair of midnight fogs silver box sb's for I believe 250 a year ago. **** is so ridiculous who buys stuff for over a grand.

20200529_122807.jpg

This is how I'm dealing with the current state of dunks. And if you got a problem with a dope af af1 in this thread zoom in on what I got on foot

Yoooo I got these... SUPER underrated!

I don't know. Chunkys might be the release that breaks this dunk bubble early. For some reason this L seems like it hit different for a lot of people.

The price on these out the gate is leaving very few people in your target demo of buyers. Not to mention that it's creating this distorted idea that other dunks (which were already listed for either too much or close to it) should now command an even higher premium.

It's gonna be interesting to see how it shakes out. Hype has its limits, and so do these extra unemployment funds.

Either way, I'm just a spectator to the game at this point. Might as well be wearing hockey skates in left field praying for a hail mary.
I think it hit different because everyone and their mother was after them... so people that aren’t used to being shut out of sneaker drops like most of us are, went away pissed off because they couldn’t get a pair. Then there’s the reseller thirst... I can’t tell you how many people asked me about those damn things basically saying “those are cool, aren’t they selling for a ton of money?” Lol

Nice, was able to order KB darth maul on SPOT no problem. Was expecting it to get botted in 1 second but I got thru manually.

Back
Top Bottom