2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Got the crewneck from premier shipped already. See concepts? Premier is also a boutique.

Premier Shipping Is On Point!!! But Then Again It Wasn't That Big Of A Release Like CNCPTS So It's Not A Prob For Them To Get 30 Or So pairs Out The Door Other Than 300+

Just Chillen at this party... Sorry no matching nike sb shirt..

Last edited:
Premier Shipping Is On Point!!! But Then Again It Wasn't That Big Of A Release Like CNCPTS So It's Not A Prob For Them To Get 30 Or So pairs Out The Door Other Than 300+
Premier is on it always. Got the huf diamond socks from them no issues

Got the crewneck from premier shipped already. See concepts? Premier is also a boutique.
CNCPTS also got 500-1000+ pairs total. Come on man you guys need to stop takin shots. CNCPTS always comes through wit the best collabs (IMO) and will continue to do so. Give em a break, trust me they are working hard to get everyone's pairs out.

:lol:  at all the posts about how fast so and so ships just cause CNCPTS messed up lol. 
Timing is everything with this release. The morning of December 26th these kicks go back in the box for the next 11months. We just want as much time as possible to wear them this season.

Last edited:
CNCPTS also got 500-1000+ pairs total. Come on man you guys need to stop takin shots. CNCPTS always comes through wit the best collabs (IMO) and will continue to do so. Give em a break, trust me they are working hard to get everyone's pairs out.
Sorry man. This ain't amateur hour. If they take that long to ship out expensive $200 kicks they need a new system. They aren't new to this. Better preparation on their part needs to happen.

Sorry man. This ain't amateur hour. If they take that long to ship out expensive $200 kicks they need a new system. They aren't new to this. Better preparation on their part needs to happen.
word man, repped. We came here to find comfort in collective misery and concepts flippant attitude is wack.

Same here, I have a lot of black and red kicks.... these would have been nuts with a gum sole. I'll still probably cop though :lol:

Gum sole would have these poppin, I got a strange feeling these will fetch good paper as they sell out n get beat, one of those look back slept on heat or maybe all out hyped from the release,who knows, I'll be copping on release for sure :smokin

Last edited:
word man, repped. We came here to find comfort in collective misery and concepts flippant attitude is wack.
not hating on those waiting for cncpts orders...I agree for what you paid you should expect quick service.

my comment was directed towards the handful of new subscribers every release that are mad they don't have a shipping update 24 hours later, especially on Sundays. 99% of shops will ship out Monday because that's the first day they can

You do realize people ordered from Cncpts on December 7th, so they have a legit complaint.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom