2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Those snake lows are instacop.

Tbh I'll end up buying more GRs of upcoming SBs simply to add color to my collection. That tiff SB box :smokin

Last edited:
The people at SB sure love them some black lately. Not a bad thing, just seem like over the last 6 months it's been a ton of black-based shoes. I like those Premier Hi' tho....want them when they launch.  

Those Snake eyes, only thing I'm not sure on is the red sole

@john00 I hear you are the man to holla it if trying to track down some heat...In the event you come across a spot with the 112s, WOF and/or Xmas Sweaters in a 14 I would highly appreciate it famlay...

My pair just shipped from Concepts on Friday and it should be here on Tuesday in Pa.
It is just taking them a little bit to get them out.

Need To Track Down A Decently Priced Size 9 In The Ugly Sweaters For A Good Buddy From My College Years

Of Course Dude Hits Me Up A Day After 00John Put In His Typical Leg Work To Help Out Fellow NTrs :smh:

my tracking for my black UCS  still hasn't updated since friday after being shipped out, due to arrive in socal tuesday though.

This thread really is unlike most. People helping people. Of course there are a few dildo resellers and jerkoffs but hey, it's the internet.

Thanks to most of you!

One of my friends missed out on the Ugly Sweaters, anyone know if shops still have these? I got mine, but trying to help him out.

John you're always coming through. He needs a 9.5 or 10 but thanks for reply. I heard about you before I even signed up on here from a friend on another site.. Truly a class act when it comes to Nike Sb locations.

Back
Top Bottom