2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

FTC going to make ton of money from all your info with this fake *** raffle. Lmao

Yeah, all them pairs been out the back door to people who held them down the 10 years Dunks "weren't cool" anymore, and store regulars.

I don't blame them either. Get all these kids info and spam the hell out of them LMAO

Glad the FTC exclusive pair was my least favorite of the three, not like it'll make a difference :lol:

giphy.gif

Figure I should pull the trigger on some Dead tees on eBay I’ve had my eye on for a minute before this release makes the prices skyrocket.

Everything with the dancing bears is selling out

Screen Shot 2020-07-15 at 9.09.33 AM.png

these make me nostalgic for my old Batman mids... hmm I wonder which stores lost Orange Label status & why....?
Has anyone cut the strap off mids? These are nice. I like the white swoosh/gum bottom OL and Griffey’s too, been thinking about cutting off the strap

From NDC: "The orange colorway [Not pictured] of the Nike SB Dunk Low Grateful Dead releases July 18 at FTC. The yellow colorway releases July 24 on SNKRS and at select skate shops, while the green colorway releases on the same day at select skate shops. "

Just a reminder that Nike manufactures the hype more than any blogs, sneakerheads, or instagram pages.

Don't understand the point of an email raffle just to make it local. For that, they could have done Copdate.

I'm just making up stuff here and putting on my tinfoil hat, but I'm guessing it is so they can pick and choose who wins easier. Gotta show that you held some sort of "fair" release to keep your NikeSB account. And then them making it an in store pickup means there's no paper trail for who they sent pairs to. It's the easiest way to show like you tried to make it a fair release.

There's going to hundreds of thousands of entires in the next 24 hours. There's no way they will sort through which is local and which isn't and then randomly draw winners.

I'm just making up stuff here and putting on my tinfoil hat, but I'm guessing it is so they can pick and choose who wins easier. Gotta show that you held some sort of "fair" release to keep your NikeSB account. And then them making it an in store pickup means there's no paper trail for who they sent pairs to. It's the easiest way to show like you tried to make it a fair release.

There's going to hundreds of thousands of entires in the next 24 hours. There's no way they will sort through which is local and which isn't and then randomly draw winners.

Makes sense.

Back
Top Bottom