2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

They’re making news ...

9A58B21E-EED8-426D-9DEB-0693F72518A6.gif

Maybe the e-mail address got bombarded with too many entries at once so it wasn't able to handle all requests which lead to some being bounced back.

Lowkey, if Nike really gave a damn, they would've made it a SNKR Pass for pick up at FTCSF. That would've kept it local, fair (?), and still kept that exclusive tag.

Wouldn't matter tbh. I do a lot of email marketing for my firm. If an email keeps bouncing (soft or hard), that's because it's trying to send and will keep trying until it can't anymore. In this case, the email address was bad because they shut it down. After a while, the email client you used will give up.

Wouldn't matter tbh. I do a lot of email marketing for my firm. If an email keeps bouncing (soft or hard), that's because it's trying to send and will keep trying until it can't anymore. In this case, the email address was bad because they shut it down. After a while, the email client you used will give up.

I sent mine at 1:03 PM PST and never received a bounceback though. It opened at 10:00 AM PST.

Back
Top Bottom