2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

1594931263521.png

These remind me of how bad those undercover dunks were.

26,000? Wow that's actually a lot less than I expected. I thought it would be in the hundreds of thousands...

Or do they mean only 26,000 correct entries that followed the rules? :nerd:

Yeah they just posted a story with it circled lol. But seriously doubt they’re going to look through all the emails.

so........... the emails that got kicked back got in? or no? /?/??????
Hopefully, they did but I'm not too sure

26,000? Wow that's actually a lot less than I expected. I thought it would be in the hundreds of thousands...

Or do they mean only 26,000 correct entries that followed the rules? :nerd:
Maybe 26,000 entered but some of them got kicked back

I’m sure it’s no use anyway to worry. I’m hopeful but not confident.

I kind of feel the same way. If I don't get it then I don't get it, and if I do I'd be surprised. We'll find out tomorrow

So... what did everybody enter as? Free Trade Center or For the City?

I entered For The City since my friend sent me the picture of the front of their store. And it makes sense to me, personally, since I am
:lol:

Man from that IG post and that hashtag, I guess they wanted For the City as the answer :rolleyes
Guess I took that L already.

I entered For The City since my friend sent me the picture of the front of their store. And it makes sense to me, personally, since I am from there. But I'm pretty sure they won't look through every email so hopefully they take your entry too

I entered For The City since my friend sent me the picture of the front of their store. And it makes sense to me, personally, since I am from there. But I'm pretty sure they won't look through every email so hopefully they take your entry too

Well, with Gmail you can filter out entries that have the wrong answers.
But I have no clue how they gonna "randomly" select e-mail winners. Not like they can assign a number to each e-mail and just use some random number generator. It's probably possible to write a script to gather all the e-mails and then assign numbers to them, but the fact that they went with an e-mail raffle suggests that they aren't that tech-savvy to be able to do that.

Back
Top Bottom