2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

And what's up with all these sneaker reviews.... they all say the same thing.... "here you got the white stiching with a blue swoosh......" Come on man!! There is no creativity anymore... Everyone just copies each other and follows what celebs and social media say are the new trends. I prob haven't been collecting dunks as long as some peeps in here, but we can't even get a gr pair cause some douchey reseller wants to make $20 bux and have someone else pay $80 in fees... Ok I'm sorry for ranting.. I'm all done at least till the next release.. Please carry on...
Bang bang!

54A2CEAD-2962-4F70-A993-A317AB27C6EC.jpeg
😂😂😤 You know cause SNKRS never fails

And what's up with all these sneaker reviews.... they all say the same thing.... "here you got the white stiching with a blue swoosh......" Come on man!! There is no creativity anymore... Everyone just copies each other and follows what celebs and social media say are the new trends. I prob haven't been collecting dunks as long as some peeps in here, but we can't even get a gr pair cause some douchey reseller wants to make $20 bux and have someone else pay $80 in fees... Ok I'm sorry for ranting.. I'm all done at least till the next release.. Please carry on...

Oh..

E59C661A-3125-4587-A164-025DD1BEF041.gif

Dunks putting the kids through college :lol: . A lot of Little Timmys started their college fund this year. A lot of kids discovered they don't gotta sell drugs or work at McDonalds

Selling drugs >>>

With that said sneakers = drugs :lol:

And funny story I was wearing Bonsai Hemps when I met my college plug. Low key a conversation sparked after class by my sneakers drastically changed my life. I don’t know if we would’ve talked otherwise. He’s one of my best friends to this day.

Selling drugs >>>

With that said sneakers = drugs :lol:

And funny story I was wearing Bonsai Hemps when I met my college plug. Low key a conversation sparked after class by my sneakers drastically changed my life. I don’t know if we would’ve talked otherwise. He’s one of my best friends to this day.

I have almost the exact same story. Only difference was he saw me on NT at the library. We’ve been through thick and thin since. 15-16 years now. Sheesh

Someone point me in the direction of some 10.5 Paid In Fulls,. Been looking for a while but I'm not going above 500.. Looks like I might just have to ride this bandwagon wave out...

Back
Top Bottom