2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Still alive at Vu, they are drawing yellow’s on Tuesday.

Stopped by for a freshie, and had to get one for the wall. They killed it with this shop deck. Only $35 each too.

448D98A6-2202-4F87-94DC-0E78D2233FB1.jpeg
Man I love old school shapes.

Yeah, me too. Weirdly they did a Mountain tribute on a Cab shape - owner is more of a 90’s guy. It’s his son’s art.

Have the original on the wall.
288F735A-D031-4CB3-8EFC-AA32184204E1.jpeg
that was the first graphic i thought of when i saw the VU deck.

I didn’t know vu was an orange label shop. Definitely gonna have to keep them in mind in the future.
Still alive at Vu, they are drawing yellow’s on Tuesday.

Stopped by for a freshie, and had to get one for the wall. They killed it with this shop deck. Only $35 each too.

448D98A6-2202-4F87-94DC-0E78D2233FB1.jpeg

"In order to enter our raffle, you'll need to go through a brief verification process where we'll verify your SSN, perform a hard credit pull, and run a background check. We'll also need your consent to pull medical history to confirm your identity. Don't worry, we won't do anything with this information other than storing it on our unsecured servers."

The last 4 days further drilled home how awful the sneaker game has become. Greed has sucked a lot of the enjoyment out of it for me, and these hyped releases bring out the worst in people. It's one thing to see genuine people hit (congrats to the folks here who did), but more and more it seems to be people who are only in it for the money. The odds for manual users get worse and worse every week.

In other news, these arrived from Premier's mid-day shock drop last week, and I like Laser Orange more than I thought I would after seeing them in-hand.
06825499-4853-412B-A006-3C7D3EEAA803.jpeg
I need these!! Not tryna pay resale for these 😩. Just moved to Cali so I’m hoping the local skate shop gets their stock in soon

Damn congrats. SPoT was my last hope and I triple boosted both entries. But struck out I guess.

Sneakers these days are impossible to get.

thanks bro, i triple boosted too. It didn’t work out for Travis Dunks or Chunky Dunkys, but I’m glad that the app finally came through for once. SPoT sent the invoice around noon and i paid right away, they’re shipping to my address

I don’t know about you guys, but i’ve had just about enough of people complaining about not being able To buy shoes. It’s become more annoying than not being able to buy shoes.

Now I’m complaining about people complaining about not being able to buy shoes,While complaining about not being able to buy shoes.

The world really is upside down.

I don’t know about you guys, but i’ve had just about enough of people complaining about not being able To buy shoes. It’s become more annoying than not being able to buy shoes.

Now I’m complaining about people complaining about not being able to buy shoes,While complaining about not being able to buy shoes.

The world really is upside down.
The arguments always the same..
“Just want a pair to wear. Backdoor this and rigged that”
When you actually cop:
“They’re just shoes”

Oh and then by Monday all this will be forgotten and it’s on to the next hyped release.

Limited SB dunks were never an "easy" cop. I've been buying all types of shoes since about 2004 and most SBs that were super limited were a pain in the *** to cop. backdooring may have been slightly less common but your only chance at buying a very limited SB was camping out 2+ days. Dudes acting like you could just walk into a shop and buy 2 pairs of Pigeon dunks or some ****.

Back
Top Bottom