2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

8D8FF5A8-71A2-4530-A9C5-EDB73CA2EA42.jpeg

Got em...lol. Told dude my atm wouldn't withdraw anymore and that I had 800 take it or leave it. At first he said no but He took it after I was about to leave.....lol

Attachments

• IMG_20200808_171819.jpg
    IMG_20200808_171819.jpg
    253.8 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_20200808_172029.jpg
    IMG_20200808_172029.jpg
    302.4 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_20200808_172034.jpg
    IMG_20200808_172034.jpg
    305.8 KB · Views: 64
If a buyer did that to me after we agreed on a price im smackin him/her right there, taking his/her money and my sneakers.
Yeah, well I can tell you I ain't the one. Basically why dude who mind you, was in the mist of moving in with all his college buddies, who were all present. Didn't say **** to me....I'm always carrying if things get out of line too....

If a buyer did that to me after we agreed on a price im smackin him/her right there, taking his/her money and my sneakers.

Agreed. Probably wouldn't smack them, but I recall in high school something similar happened. I think some guy around my age at the time said he was short 20 bucks or something like that for preme high for a pretty good price at the time and we had an argument and I just walked off and he said hold up, I'll get you the 20 and I went through the MTA turnstile and he actually swiped in and said alright I got it magically out of no where, but the deal was already dead to me. He said he'll give me 10 dollars more on top and I was already done with the guy, so I kept walking and finally the train came and he followed me 1 or 2 stop trying to talk to me and then gave up. Luckily this never happened again, but would never entertain/deal with those type of bozos.

Agreed. Probably wouldn't smack them, but I recall in high school something similar happened. I think some guy around my age at the time said he was short 20 bucks or something like that for preme high for a pretty good price at the time and we had an argument and I just walked off and he said hold up, I'll get you the 20 and I went through the MTA turnstile and he actually swiped in and said alright I got it magically out of no where, but the deal was already dead to me. He said he'll give me 10 dollars more on top and I was already done with the guy, so I kept walking and finally the train came and he followed me 1 or 2 stop trying to talk to me and then gave up. Luckily this never happened again, but would never entertain/deal with those type of bozos.

This. If a price was agreed upon and you show up with less, I'd just find another buyer unless it's an emergency and I'm looking to sell immediately.

Aw man, you robbed the poor dude...
Yeah right, he came up and left a lil meat on the bones for me. I can flip em now of I wanted and make like 200. Win, win scenario.... He said he ain't want to wait for sx payout being a month or longer. I get instant payout if I did decide....

Back
Top Bottom