2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

1597006822610.png

No attempt at cleaning yet; I'm open to any tips. They look good in the sunlight, though.
Shoe is all suede so just use a suede eraser. Lol

Got em...lol. Told dude my atm wouldn't withdraw anymore and that I had 800 take it or leave it. At first he said no but He took it after I was about to leave.....lol
Lol at your tactic That's pretty funny but hey man if you really want something you got to go for it because you know you're going to regret it one day We all do

Only had SOMPs on my radar the last couple of years. Mission officially terminated due to skyrocket prices

So what have you guys found yourselves spending your money on since SBs are basically unobtainable at this point?
I bought a couple pairs of GTS returns, Jordan 1 and 11, and a bunch of vans skate shoes at outlet prices. I also bought myself and two kids new full set up skateboards, addtional wheels to ride on bumpy roads since the skatepark was closed for months, and several of different skateshop t-shirts.

I just copped Plums on eBay and MF Dooms from Grailed. I was gunning after a pair of Unkles but they’re not worth the price they’re going for right now.

To answer the question, i found myself investing more money into my clothing line. Doing this has greatly grown my business which has allowed me to pick up stuff i had to sell years ago (one of them being the Dooms)

Back
Top Bottom