2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

OK, these are really nice. Really cool elements of raw denim, combined with a soft nappy/plush suede in the toe box.

I swear that the laces have a bit of baby blue in them. And the outsole is sort of aged/sail.

Great in hand pics. Much better than the stock photos.

Woke up to no WiFi at home, had to go to the office
15971816080929134740063227308973.jpg

OK, these are really nice. Really cool elements of raw denim, combined with a soft nappy/plush suede in the toe box.

I swear that the laces have a bit of baby blue in them. And the outsole is sort of aged/sail.
5B740E55-AD5C-4632-A96D-C96BD5384BE1.jpeg
2981CC4B-4B97-401B-BB89-719207EC6750.jpeg
DA412712-D490-4000-84D5-FBA32D50C509.jpeg
24459B99-ED55-4021-BA91-57902D1CE156.jpeg
B1CF5D67-2706-48DA-8733-08EA2D8A5ECA.jpeg

Very dope shoe. Liked them since the first pics came out. I remember some NT users saying these are garbage, I'm gon' need them to keep the same energy.

I don't know I just got to get this off my chest I feel like this is the place to do it. Sbs in 2020 it's just downright a goddamn disgrace. We've had a handful of solid releases and then a bunch of corn y gimmicky releases. The fact that celebrities and all these rappers and whatever have totally grabbed everyone's attention and brought all the hypebeast back out of the woodworks into sbs. It just plain blows. Can't even get a pair of GRs anymore without doing riddles Raffles all this nonsense. Got to compete with bots, back doors etc. It's really turned me off of collecting anymore. I'm just glad I was able to be part of the last 15 years where it was simple. People were friendly you could stand in line and not get in a fight. Camping for dunks was still a fun thing. The game is all screwed up now and it's a damn shame to be honest. I really hope things start to turn around because I really thought Nike was going in the right direction but they seem to be catering to the greed once again. I mean hell I remember the first day I saw a Nike skateboarding shoe I thought to myself No way Nike doesn't belong in the skateboarding scene they're a major conglomerate and they have no business being in the skate scene. You can see the greed now it's always been there but it's so obvious now. Sorry for ranting just feel like only people who care about dunks anymore in this thread. Hoping for 2021 to change things .

Last edited:
I don't know I just got to get this off my chest I feel like this is the place to do it. Sbs in 2020 it's just downright a goddamn disgrace. We've had a handful of solid releases and then a bunch of corn y gimmicky releases. The fact that celebrities and all these rappers and whatever have totally grabbed everyone's attention and brought all the hypebeast back out of the woodworks into sbs. It just plain blows. Can't even get a pair of GRs anymore without doing riddles Raffles all this nonsense. Got to compete with bots, back doors etc. It's really turned me off of collecting anymore. I'm just glad I was able to be part of the last 15 years where it was simple. People were friendly you could stand in line and knock it in a fight. Camping for dunks was still a fun thing. The game is all screwed up now and it's a damn shame to be honest. I really hope things start to turn around because I really thought Nike was going in the right direction but they seem to be catering to the greed once again. I mean hell I remember the first day I saw a Nike skateboarding shoe I thought to myself No way Nike doesn't belong in the skateboarding scene they're a major conglomerate and they have no business being in the skate scene. You can see the greed now it's always been there but it's so obvious now. Sorry for ranting just feel like only people who care about dunks anymore in this thread. Hoping for 2021 to change things .
image.png

I don't know I just got to get this off my chest I feel like this is the place to do it. Sbs in 2020 it's just downright a goddamn disgrace. We've had a handful of solid releases and then a bunch of corn y gimmicky releases. The fact that celebrities and all these rappers and whatever have totally grabbed everyone's attention and brought all the hypebeast back out of the woodworks into sbs. It just plain blows. Can't even get a pair of GRs anymore without doing riddles Raffles all this nonsense. Got to compete with bots, back doors etc. It's really turned me off of collecting anymore. I'm just glad I was able to be part of the last 15 years where it was simple. People were friendly you could stand in line and knock it in a fight. Camping for dunks was still a fun thing. The game is all screwed up now and it's a damn shame to be honest. I really hope things start to turn around because I really thought Nike was going in the right direction but they seem to be catering to the greed once again. I mean hell I remember the first day I saw a Nike skateboarding shoe I thought to myself No way Nike doesn't belong in the skateboarding scene they're a major conglomerate and they have no business being in the skate scene. You can see the greed now it's always been there but it's so obvious now. Sorry for ranting just feel like only people who care about dunks anymore in this thread. Hoping for 2021 to change things .

Feels like it's these new age resellers that are taking the fun out of collecting sneakers. Resellers were a thing in the past too, but some of these new age resellers are extra corny man, and it feels like there's just way more resellers now than before. I don't know if that's true - but that's just what it feels like.

Is that the rsvlts brand shirt or whatever? How’s the sizing? They’ve had stuff in the last I’ve liked.
Yep. Definitely one of my favorite clothing brands right now. They make their shirts with this kunuflex material now which makes the a little slimmer then the old poly cotton ones. I'm in-between a large and xl right now so I go xl for the little extra space

I only have SB Dunk Highs, looking at a pair of Dunk Highs right now. I know the tongue isn't as puffy on regular Dunks, but does it still have the ankle padding SB Dunk Highs do?

I totally feel you. Been into Dunks since I first saw them, as I was initially introduced and became a fan of skateboarding by my best friend when we were kids. Since then, While I also love Jordan’s, Dunks have always been special to me. But this culture that supports and glorifies reselling to the degree that it does, irks the fk outta me. Celebs and “influencers” have always had sht that we all want, and been the driving force for the trends and wants and culture. But now it feels like at least 80% of pairs are now bought up with the sole purpose of reselling, and that’s aided by it being normalized by so many to actually pay these crazy amounts on the resell market. Reselling, while it’s always been around, was nowhere near the level it’s at today (technology and such contributes to it), and again, reselling is glorified to the max these days. I can’t speak for everyone’s neighborhoods or areas, but back in the day if someone in the city bought up most of the Jordan, and then was riding around selling on the secondary market at gouged prices, the vast majority wouldn’t be fond of them. They wouldn’t be able to be super visible about it, that’s for sure.

its such a great show.
It really is! Fresh Prince has always been my favorite show of all time (speaking about sitcoms and similar), but right on its heels, and in some cases tied up completely, are The Office and P&R. If I want to laugh, I could watch these 3 shows non stop.

Man you just started something in me posting that shirt. I'm on the site now just looking. My bday in a few weeks I may have to splurge on myself. I see they also have Lesley knope and burt Mackin too haha
Do it bro they are so comfortable The material they use is so lightweight It almost feels like you're not even wearing it.

Back
Top Bottom