2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

It really is! Fresh Prince has always been my favorite show of all time (speaking about sitcoms and similar), but right on its heels, and in some cases tied up completely, are The Office and P&R. If I want to laugh, I could watch these 3 shows non stop.

Man I stumbled up on office a couple years ago when I started working from home more. Comedy Central pretty much would run marathons of it. Man thats a funny show.

Do it bro they are so comfortable The material they use is so lightweight It almost feels like you're not even wearing it.

Thats the first thing I noticed looking at the close up pics on the site. Looks like some very comfortable stuff. Almost like the dri fit stuff nike uses.

Going through my old listing from 2014

man I couldn’t give these away if wanted to because know one wanted them. Lol I ended up selling the homers for 180 and lightning for 150 smh... the game has sure change in a few years

609B0B0D-21AD-459C-97A4-1E7554EFAC10.jpeg

Im kinda excited for michigan high,doraemon,medocom,maybe medicoms come eith bear bri k,civilist joints are fuego.also waiting of futura collab and virgils rubber dunk green

For sure. Dunk of the Year for me. Wish I had a shot to get them at US retail though!

You got em through Stock X or elsewhere? I'd actually forgotten about these. Had a feeling the materials would be on point with them when we saw pics earlier this year.

You got em through Stock X or elsewhere? I'd actually forgotten about these. Had a feeling the materials would be on point with them when we saw pics earlier this year.
Unfortunately, yes, StockX. Good news is that they shipped really fast from Belgium, whereas StockX in the US is a disaster right now.
this is your doing dLebowski dLebowski
You won't regret it!

dLebowski's pics of the Sashiko pack dunks make me want to spend some money too. I did not realize they were suede on the toe as I thought it was all denim. The details are fire. Thanks for sharing and damn nike for not releasing them in the US. As if that mattered.

Gibsons to walk the dog. I remember strolling into elite board shop in northern Virginia one afternoon and grabbing the last 10.5 with no hassle. Good times! One day folks will move on and sbs will be irrelevant again. Patience is a virtue folks.

0692CE4A-A6B3-4162-8CDC-96F21E4E2198.jpeg
I don't know that "relevance" is what has brought SB's back. We went through a solid 3 years of dogcrap releases. I know the Travis Scott effect is real, and it's certainly driven up costs. But certainly so has the fact that we are actually getting decent releases. Most of the teal box era was just awful...

Can’t believe people are paying $1500+ resale for newer SBs (specifically TS, SL, B&J, and GD) when true classics can be had for the same or less.

I am considering selling my TS and putting the money towards some Jedis. I think I’d still come out with some extra cash too. I’m just worried about wearability.

I can see these new pairs plummeting in price when this wave is over but not sure about the older pairs. Getting increasingly harder to find OK deals on classics (when I say classic I mean ‘06 and older). But for now, it seems people are mostly sheep and all want to flex the same newest/rare pairs...unless Travis Scott wears something classic then the price on that doubles :lol:

I don't know that "relevance" is what has brought SB's back. We went through a solid 3 years of dogcrap releases. I know the Travis Scott effect is real, and it's certainly driven up costs. But certainly so has the fact that we are actually getting decent releases. Most of the teal box era was just awful...
BEEN SAID. I dunno how dudes are so blind to this & the fact that SBs ushered in the very concept of sneakers being "hyped."

Can’t believe people are paying $1500+ resale for newer SBs (specifically TS, SL, B&J, and GD) when true classics can be had for the same or less.

I am considering selling my TS and putting the money towards some Jedis. I think I’d still come out with some extra cash too. I’m just worried about wearability.

I can see these new pairs plummeting in price when this wave is over but not sure about the older pairs. Getting increasingly harder to find OK deals on classics (when I say classic I mean ‘06 and older). But for now, it seems people are mostly sheep and all want to flex the same newest/rare pairs...unless Travis Scott wears something classic then the price on that doubles :lol:
I wonder if Nike won't do another round of modified retros given this new found mainstream popularity.

Gibsons to walk the dog. I remember strolling into elite board shop in northern Virginia one afternoon and grabbing the last 10.5 with no hassle. Good times! One day folks will move on and sbs will be irrelevant again. Patience is a virtue folks.

0692CE4A-A6B3-4162-8CDC-96F21E4E2198.jpeg
RIP Elite (and Palace 5), one of my favorite shops in the area. Camped out for MF DOOMs there.

Back
Top Bottom