2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

havent worn the nontourage pair since 2014... i messed them up pretty badly one night and threw up on them smh... cleaned them today and they are back in the rotation... they look pretty good after cleaning them..just waiting for them to dry up overnight... but just glad to wear them again
Such a solid shoe. Did they only release one pair retail wise? I love mine.

Shout out to youngpablo youngpablo for the quick, easy, and smooth meet-up. You're a real one!

Finally got a pair in my size lol. (I've had pairs too big and too small)

20200819_174211.jpg

Picked these up from UBIQ today. They had also just put out a nice looking pair of Yeezys on the counter and ended up grabbing those as a surprise for my girl.
77C7E393-9E4D-4435-AE58-83C114B4F8E5.jpeg
Wow which YEEZYS? I was there earlier to pickup the same shoe and didn’t see any YEEZYS at the Gtown location.

899E5A45-3DA2-4C99-9DA0-C02D3D08E29F.jpeg

11920054-C389-4B01-BC85-737C99EBEE86.jpeg

Last edited:
Wow which YEEZYS? I was there earlier to pickup the same shoe and didn’t see any YEEZYS at the Gtown location.

The color is Zyon. I had never seen them before but they were sitting right up by the registers and looked surprisingly nice. I asked if I could buy them too and they said yeah they had just put them out for sale. Not sure how long they were available but my receipt says 1:22.

Damn, someone just bought my porcelains for 300. I remember getting them without a problem on premier. Ill take that trade for the sashikos I just got

The color is Zyon. I had never seen them before but they were sitting right up by the registers and looked surprisingly nice. I asked if I could buy them too and they said yeah they had just put them out for sale. Not sure how long they were available but my receipt says 1:22.
Thanks for the info fam. I got in the shop a couple hours after you, I know once word got out it was cleared out quick. Nice to see the NT fam win at UBIQ, Was wishing you didn’t say zyons, got a kid I big brother who graduated High School in a graduating class of less than 20 kids that is dying for a pair of 350s and the zyons are one of his favorite colorways, black based being his favorite. I tried my best to get him a pair for graduation but failed since I was at his graduation release day with just a phone in hand (was gonna pay resell but he told me not to sweat it and only wants it if I can land for retail). Best believe I'm not missing on the supposed restock if it actually happens.

congrats on the win, I’ve entered for years at Georgetow ubiq and never won
Thanks fam. Ever since they changed up the way they do raffles, I've been winning a lot more. I've gotten more wins in the past couple months than the past 5 years I've been raffling with UBIQ. Last week I won the Sean Wotherspoon asics so getting the St. JOhn dunk win must mean I've used up all my luck with Ubiq

Thanks for the info fam. I got in the shop a couple hours after you, I know once word got out it was cleared out quick. Nice to see the NT fam win at UBIQ, Was wishing you didn’t say zyons, got a kid I big brother who graduated High School in a graduating class of less than 20 kids that is dying for a pair of 350s and the zyons are one of his favorite colorways, black based being his favorite. I tried my best to get him a pair for graduation but failed since I was at his graduation release day with just a phone in hand (was gonna pay resell but he told me not to sweat it and only wants it if I can land for retail). Best believe I'm not missing on the supposed restock if it actually happens.

They looked good hopefully you can grab them eventually. I know I’m not up on Yeezys because I had never seen them before but my girl loved them. I would’ve posted them with the St. John’s but she put them on as soon as I gave them to her and left the house :lol:

Thanks fam. Ever since they changed up the way they do raffles, I've been winning a lot more. I've gotten more wins in the past couple months than the past 5 years I've been raffling with UBIQ. Last week I won the Sean Wotherspoon asics so getting the St. JOhn dunk win must mean I've used up all my luck with Ubiq

how is it different now?

that **** feels impossible/

Back
Top Bottom