2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

9A006F87-5577-463D-B5E4-9BEBEDF0C16F.jpeg

Not SB related but dunk. I actually won an IG raffle for the samba dunks.

these were one of the first dunks I ever searched for via da internet back in the day. I almost copped a fugazi pair bc I didn’t know what rep sites were. Bad news was I never got them back then. Good news; I found NT!

now the cycle is complete. My bday is next week so I’m gonna keep these for wear.

Not SB related but dunk. I actually won an IG raffle for the samba dunks.

these were one of the first dunks I ever searched for via da internet back in the day. I almost copped a fugazi pair bc I didn’t know what rep sites were. Bad news was I never got them back then. Good news; I found NT!

now the cycle is complete. My bday is next week so I’m gonna keep these for wear.

IG raffle? Like the, "follow us and our sister store, like this pic, share the pic, and tag 3 friends" kinda IG raffle?

just puked in my mouth , they really going with the exposed padding on tongue, the midsole EW haha. would love to see the opposite of this! Slim all over but not decontructed

1597978771847.png

these remind me of fishscales which I hated
I never realized that, but you're right. Like a light blue and navy rendition. I love the fish scales personally, but not a fan of these. Not a fan of the color blocking with denim on these. As far as denim Dunks go, both the Reese Forbes Lows and Highs are so much better IMO.

Back
Top Bottom