2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

D6F9AEBE-7FD8-4C20-B2A5-D362B9DD03A0.png

Found '02 light stone/olive pro B's for a 2018 price this week :D they'll need a cleanup and some white SB laces but it'll be dope to have another pair of old non-SB dunks. Haven't copped SB dunks since my mahogany hemps which I may want to unload to offset these + yesterday's supreme drop.

Nice! Would love to recapture those vamps into my colllection. They were I think my 3rd SB

Yeah man pretty pumped to have the set! 2003 was when I got into SBs I think vamps were my first pair and I never had the true red. I remember in high school my SB rotation was vamps/broncos/cascade hemps/bucks. Had a few other pairs but those were my favorites that I wore a lot. I have the vamps/bucks again now still searching for broncos/cascade hemps. Haven’t even seen either for sale in my size.

Orange/silver/pink really the only SBs that matter to me and silver definitely my favorite box era. SB been on fire with the new releases but if I miss out I’d rather pay for something classic than pay resale. Got both these two pairs for less than what one yellow GD bears go for.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom