2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Today:
6165C3FE-FBD8-4DAC-A4E3-1B9374A99D59.jpeg

I’ll wait for this PayPal confirmation before I make any commitments lol

Preciate it tho.
friend won and they got the paypal invoice first, maybe like an hour before the ccs win email. like someone said log into your paypal account and it should be there.

friend won and they got the paypal invoice first, maybe like an hour before the ccs win email. like someone said log into your paypal account and it should be there.

It’s not bruv.

it’s not.

guess this was a false alarm.
:frown:

Last edited:

This is mean!!!

Now u not playing fair.

This brings back so many memories for me .this might've been my first or second summer collecting SBs. I know everyone likes to pretend that they've been around since pink or silver boxes but this right here was it for me.

What a lot of new collectors felt about dunks I felt this summer and man I had it bad. So cool to see **** like this pop up from time to time.

CCS are a bunch of clowns. I am sure you will be fine - but definitely not a bad idea to expect the worst with CCS.

I really hate that this is where they've come to at this point. They used to be one of my go to/favorite places to shop even before I started collecting Dunks.

It's not SB, but this is the only thread I go on on this forum.

Hit on Adidas yesterday for the raffle of the 350 yeezys. However the bank flagged it as fraud and cancelled the order. Couldn't believe it.

Guess it could be SB related though because I was going to try to flip them to get a pair of Cigar Citys or Ugly Christmas Sweaters :smh:

Back
Top Bottom