2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

1598294092723.png
1598294103053.png

1598294116523.png
1598294129335.png

Damn hit process payment on the vip sale on Premier for my 10.5 got oos. I was on my phone at the gym though.

Yeah props to Premier for this opportunity. They’ve always been solid to me. I felt like a had a solid chance just not on my phone at the gym. I’ll keep buying stuff from them if they keep doing things like this.

How long was the vip access link open? I didn't even know I had got the email till about 3:50 but I got it at 3:06. Was inaccessible when I tried clicking

How long was the vip access link open? I didn't even know I had got the email till about 3:50 but I got it at 3:06. Was inaccessible when I tried clicking
Not sure I had to refresh a couple times but it went strait through. They did have a question to trip people/bots up I guess. Question was what county is medicom toy company based in

Great release by premier. My girl and I both hit a pair. But she went to get my size, so going to need to get one for tomorrow's drop. Unless someone has a 7 and wants to trade for 10.5?

The link didn’t work until 4.

Appreciate Premier doing this. They are the *one* online shop I still go out of my way to support, because they don’t just try to take care of their local resellers...

Not sure I had to refresh a couple times but it went strait through. They did have a question to trip people/bots up I guess. Question was what county is medicom toy company based in

Yeah I didn't even get that far lol mine just goes straight to page not found page when I clicked the access link from the email. I guess the time window was pretty small. Its all good I'm not necessarily super interested in a pair for myself as much as i just want a pair in my size and daughter size so we can have matching sb dunks lol

Yeah I didn't even get that far lol mine just goes straight to page not found page when I clicked the access link from the email. I guess the time window was pretty small. Its all good I'm not necessarily super interested in a pair for myself as much as i just want a pair in my size and daughter size so we can have matching sb dunks lol
It said right on the email to keep refreshing it until it let you through

Back
Top Bottom