2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

The link didn’t work until 4.

Appreciate Premier doing this. They are the *one* online shop I still go out of my way to support, because they don’t just try to take care of their local resellers...
Thanks bro I Just noticed the email says refresh link at 4:30 ET. I must've skimmed right past it and hit the link lol so yeah it was definitely a small time window. I tried at 350 soon as i noticed email and got the page not found.

It said right on the email to keep refreshing it until it let you through
Yeah i was panicking lol I got email at 306 and didn't open it till 350 so I didn't really read the email till now basically. Naturally I did try refreshing a few times in my first try though and it was still giving same page not found Message.

Thanks bro I Just noticed the email says refresh link at 4:30 ET. I must've skimmed right past it and hit the link lol so yeah it was definitely a small time window. I tried at 350 soon as i noticed email and got the page not found.
My bad, you’re right, it started working at 430.

y’all think anyone would be willing to trade DS Grateful Dead’s for DS Medicoms, DS Sambas and a few bucks?

I have to think there's probably some who may have thought about it but likely would've just resold the GDs by now and bought the medicoms and sambas for resale and still have a little cash leftover.

F9266F58-991A-4A2A-8E7A-6267AC3D6D00.jpeg
😗😗😗 I guess this And long *** email I wrote work

Back
Top Bottom