2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

asdfas.PNG

Bros! :nthat:

The straight to sold out thing is definitely a glitch I always log out of my sneakers account then log back in before I drop just so that way I can definitely see my L

yeah i dont understand the L but try again real quick thing.

missed these on a couple accounts

but i promised i wont complain.

so congrats to the winners. sorry to all the Ls.

i feel you.

loaded as Sold Out on SNKRS. had desktop open at the same time, just in case. Still got an L. Can't say I expected this to go any other way.

I put in for my sz11 right at 10 and then reminded my buddy. I struck out but he got his 11 and he didn’t submit until after he got my text. What the hell, Nike!

On the Snkrs ndc website, it loaded a little before 10 am. I entered but it was pending. Went to re enter and sold out. Bs.

After this and the Kobe L's this week, and the dozens of L's before that, SNKRS app got me feeling like Playoff P: “I gotta just start hitting on the shoes. My phone’s not slow, I mean the apps not great. But to be honest if I start making more purchases I feel like the feel would be a lot different.”

I don’t even try on SNKRS anymore...deleted the app :lol:

Congrats to those who hit and for anyone that still really wants them I don’t think resale gonna be bad. Seems like they made a lot of these.

i wonder if using my paypal on a different account hurts me.
I don’t even try on SNKRS anymore...deleted the app :lol:

Congrats to those who hit and for anyone that still really wants them I don’t think resale gonna be bad. Seems like they made a lot of these.

you mind downloading it again and trying for my size every drop.

every entry counts dawg.

Congrats to those who got through this AM (and those who hit on Premier). Forgot these were this AM until I got a StockX notification at 10:19 - never got a notification from SNKRS (and it's been like that for weeks now :rolleyes).

Back
Top Bottom