2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I been taking Ls all weekend even my Bday sunday up to today. Didn't win any raffles, L on snkrs as expected and had to evacuate to san antonio today cause of Laura. To make myself feel better think I'm gonna get sashikos and a toddler pair of Medicoms on sx and enter civilist raffles knowing I will lose. lol

Real talk though Laura supposed to be a Cat 3 tomorrow. Yall be safe if yall are in it's path too.

lols you are not the only one that been taking Ls. My bday was last week Thursday and been taking Ls online, local raffles and at 2 outlets finding nothing good.

I been taking Ls all weekend even my Bday sunday up to today. Didn't win any raffles, L on snkrs as expected and had to evacuate to san antonio today cause of Laura. To make myself feel better think I'm gonna get sashikos and a toddler pair of Medicoms on sx and enter civilist raffles knowing I will lose. lol

Real talk though Laura supposed to be a Cat 3 tomorrow. Yall be safe if yall are in it's path too.

Happy belated bday, similar situation for me as well, my bday was on Saturday and I tried hard for the medicoms. Luckily snkrs blessed me today so ill consider it a late bday win lol.

stay safe bro

Haven’t picked up a pair of retail dunks in eons
6DFAC752-7753-4B1F-81E9-6BBBD813E333.jpeg

lols you are not the only one that been taking Ls. My bday was last week Thursday and been taking Ls online, local raffles and at 2 outlets finding nothing good.

Its something wrong with me I just keep coming back for more Ls. Isn't that insanity trying the same thing expecting different results! lol

Happy belated bday, similar situation for me as well, my bday was on Saturday and I tried hard for the medicoms. Luckily snkrs blessed me today so ill consider it a late bday win lol.

Thanks happy belated bday to you as well. I have one last raffle in with the berrics. Likely an L too but eh what else am I gonna do haha

You stay safe bruv.
stay safe bro
prayin for safety down there.

yall boys get cozy in the house.

light some candles.

wax ya lady.

Appreciate it. We're in SA now so we're in the clear but when we head back friday I'm expecting it'll be a mess.

I live in NC and have been thru many hurricanes. Dont play games and be safe.
9/11 is my birthday and im prepping for L city also. :rofl:

whats the resell on the civilists do you guys think? i got no hookups, raffles is scarse and i know im not gonna get chose on snkrs :frown:

whats the resell on the civilists do you guys think? i got no hookups, raffles is scarse and i know im not gonna get chose on snkrs :frown:
Is say they’ll trend like strange loves did this year. I need this pair, but I’m trying to follow the “no resale purchases” some of y’all are doing this year.

I don't even know if the civilist have a snkrs release scheduled. But I feel like the resell gonna be high on these as resellers likely already know amount of raffles are on the low end and no snkrs release (as far as I know). 4 digits is my guess as well.

Back
Top Bottom