2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

IMG_20200826_194208_457.jpg

UNDS FINALLY

j mobile j mobile blue box knicks/mets highs always reminded me of ceramics. Black and orange suede, just blue accents instead of nori (green).

I never liked veneers as much as plums or ceramics but since a retro means they'll be slightly more accessible in my size I will definitely be gunning for them come release day. I just never thought they were worth hunting and paying the price for as with plums and ceramics.

Anyone get the pivot skateshop civilist raffle answers? Legit the toughest questions.

Googled a couple and got the others from civilist IG. They literally had 3 skaters from the shoe promo vid tagged in the post. I got the trick correct somewhat. But I didn't mention it was switch stance (which I found out after going to giorgi armani page)

Googled a couple and got the others from civilist IG. They literally had 3 skaters from the shoe promo vid tagged in the post. I got the trick correct somewhat. But I didn't mention it was switch stance (which I found out after going to giorgi armani page)

I don't know if all the guys in the video are Civilist skaters. I need to figure out the employee names. Might try to find em on Linked In. Haha. Also, need to figure out the name of the bench.

I don't know if all the guys in the video are Civilist skaters. I need to figure out the employee names. Might try to find em on Linked In. Haha. Also, need to figure out the name of the bench.

Well I assumed they were and put all three. Lol The bench is called the front row.

Ok ...so which NT'er has the civilist in hand (TTS) and can confirm the comfort level on them if worn. Not trying to spend this bread if they're uncomfortable...not going a half size-fullsize over neither. 60% of this purchase has to do with comfort (I know it sounds crazy but trust me....I will actually wear my kicks).

Ok ...so which NT'er has the civilist in hand (TTS) and can confirm the comfort level on them if worn. Not trying to spend this bread if they're uncomfortable...not going a half size-fullsize over neither. 60% of this purchase has to do with comfort (I know it sounds crazy but trust me....I will actually wear my kicks).
You like comfort? Stay away from most if not all the new tooling SBs

mcflys are the only newer dunks i have with that heel support padding and the creasing on the toe jesussssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Not sure if anyone has seen these cheat code for insoles , will definitely make any dunk wearable for a day. FULL ZOOM AIR INSOLE on ebay haha

1598497388439.png

Damn fam....ain't know it was that bad...I heard rumblings. I member when I ran my bic's(not the best of qualities) and unkles to the legit ground cuz of how comfy they were. Had them in rotation from release till 3-4 years after and I mean them joints went to hell and back. Heck My High Hairs that I wore recently felt sooooo good that it took me back (hence one of the main reasons for me wanting those civilist) It's a shame dudes paying stacks to walk around dying.

mcflys are the only newer dunks i have with that heel support padding and the creasing on the toe jesussssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Not sure if anyone has seen these cheat code for insoles , will definitely make any dunk wearable for a day. FULL ZOOM AIR INSOLE on ebay haha

1598497388439.png

Wait wut? I could've sworn that all my older SB' s had zoom, or am I bugging?! Remember that some had it noted on the insole......I might be mistaken or it was just a few pairs that came that way....but I def kinda remember them having Zoom. Oh and those insoles on eBay are trash, Midas whale get some Dr. Sholls.

Back
Top Bottom