2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Is boost on copdate worth it?

From reading on here I'd say no lol but I pretty much quit using copdate after all shops started using it and there was almost never anything on there in my area. Feel like boost is just a throw away hypebeast tax.

I would only MAYBE recommend it on local raffles, if you’re feeling lucky or really really want the sneaker, but know you’re still probably going to take the L.

No way I would waste it on nation-wide raffles unless you really don’t care about throwing away the cash.

Personally as it stands right now, I'm swapping my Medicoms for a pair of Sambas once I get them in hand...I've never really liked Pony hair if I'm being completely honest.

Might hold on to them for the inevitable L I will be taking on the Chicago dunks since the Samba resell isn't even TOO painful.

No knock on you at all. Just sucks that we now look at $350+ resale as “not too painful”. I remember passing on multiple pairs of Heinekens priced at $250-300 because that was insane!!!!! I eventually pulled the trigger at $550 a few years later because they are my personal grail shoe of all time!!!! Now when I look at resale prices for shoes that people that Don’t even have in hand yet it makes me sick. I unfortunately don’t have a local within 100+ miles of me so these pitiful raffles, SNKRS, and resale is my only choice. I used to buy most of my dunks from Egg.shen on eBay for 100-120. I didn’t mind paying that because that wouldn’t be much off what I would pay to drive to my nearest “local” or for tax plus shipping from somewhere online. But this new age of having to enter every raffle and taking an immediate L on SNKRS is really taking a hit to my love of dunks. I’ve been on SBs since the Bucks but it is getting harder to stay on the dunk train when I take four to five Ls a week.
But with all that said, this still is the best forum on NT and I appreciate all the OGs and all the love that gets spread around. Hopefully our forum stays this way and hopefully we are asking if “dunks are dead” sooner rather than later.

C55954BB-1A08-429D-A2A8-04A7B3D2A612.jpeg

Personally as it stands right now, I'm swapping my Medicoms for a pair of Sambas once I get them in hand...I've never really liked Pony hair if I'm being completely honest.

Might hold on to them for the inevitable L I will be taking on the Chicago dunks since the Samba resell isn't even TOO painful.
Thinking about swapping my St.Johns for a pair of medicoms or Sambas myself... depends on which one is more appealing at the time..

Is boost on copdate worth it?

From reading on here I'd say no lol but I pretty much quit using copdate after all shops started using it and there was almost never anything on there in my area. Feel like boost is just a throw away hypebeast tax.

If everyone is doing it, then what makes you lucky enough to get picked?

It's a marketing strategy.

saldy i am ready to pay resell for Civilist

already got a high bid on stock x in a 7.5.. gonna keep upping my bid if needed, already at $710

shout out to the flyers in the 1st round series vs montreal

RI, MA, CT only

Lucky13s Lucky13s yeah its nation wide. I figured it was a crap shoot but asked in case it changed and I didn't know lol.

the funny thing is that once you get confirm for the raffle, they state that if you are selected for boost they will send you an email.

Selected? I’m sure everyone receives that boost email

Selected!? please

I'm swapping my Medicoms for a pair of Sambas once I get them in hand...I've never really liked Pony hair if I'm being completely honest.
Thinking about swapping my St.Johns for a pair of medicoms or Sambas myself...

Sambas are really nice. I struck out on all the other BTTS/SP dunks so I can't compare quality, but the red flecks in the navy panels have an iridescent look in person. I'd probably still prefer the Plums or Kentuckys, but as a Patriots fan I was ready to pay resale on these anyway

Back
Top Bottom